Fluorine

Charli XCX

if ur gonna have sophie's gf tell her to release something... it should be round and round .@Waterfall it was just part of the whole "XCX World" thing! it's so cool :defeated:

sis RNR is 6 ft under :defeated: we’re just gonna have to wait on that leak unfortunately

"Champion" is for sale on MusicMafia

Okay I know we just got 59 leaks but I really want "Champion." :( it's registered on ASCAP under Steve Aoki. I haven't listened to the Discord recording very much at all, but even that part from the MM clip sounds so amazing. I would love if Steve put it on his next project, I guess it's his song. :(

so I guess tears and tantrums were supposed to be a collab with raye

https://twitter.com/ultrasubversive/status/1033356404046921728?s=21

Yeah, this is old news! It was the RAYE x Fred Gibson one on the XCX3 draft the Fader heard! Glad it got pitched, I wish Charli was able to get more placements more often. I know she's busy but hypothetically wouldn't her publisher be sending more of her old demos to people to record?  :facepalm: 

has an hq of the paradise demo with charli doing the second verse leaked yet

Nope...I guess it exists, in some form, but I bet you it's really rough. idk though. the interview where Hannah talks about it did make it sound like it was all done when she did her vox. 

i just asked tzef to tell sophie to thibk abt releasing ptb and she said “will do sis!” :defeated:

oh mannnn...that's so gojj! tzef is gonna get so fed up with this fanbase if she isn't already. i just can't fathom sophie releasing that song after NEVER playing it & it being almost four years old. :rip:

Nope...I guess it exists, in some form, but I bet you it's really rough. idk though. the interview where Hannah talks about it did make it sound like it was all done when she did her vox. 

well there is that video of sophie playing the solo paradise demo, studio but played live

oh wow nevermind I just tried to find it and looks like every trace of the video was deleted??? :rip: