Fluorine

Charli XCX

I'm not listening to live recordings anymore, i'm exhausted stanning it later and waiting forever for a leak/release.  :deadbanana:  :hdu:  :hdu:  :hdu:

My therapist recomended as well.

guys i know it's off-top question, but...

someone have sophie's full live set at "elsewere"????

i need it.

:noparty:

Yeah I was curious about that! Sorry if this is a dumb question but do we even know if Charli's Champion is the same as Steve's? I noticed the work code on ASCAP is recent but given the sole writing credit I wasn't sure if I missed any other link between Charli's and Steve's.

And yeah, I was wondering about Million because someone on ATRL is referring to a leaked Million writer's demo as if it's totally out there but I've never seen any mention about that?

I would absolutely love to see Charli appear on his album. Money and Champion are genuinely some of my favourite recent songs of hers.. hopefully the leaks haven't hurt the possibility!

No but one of my friends who has it (or i think has it) said Champion was with him. So nothing official... 

Was Million one of the Benny Blanco ones? I don't think I've seen anything about it...

the leaker only leaked Run For Your Money because it was probably not going to be released. Apparently Charli hated that song

Lollll I can imagine that...I wonder why she did a take?  :toofunny: It doesn't seem like her to do it, unless maybe it was one of the Our Boyfriend / Rare ones that her label had her record. It doesn't seem like it to me though, seems like a Steve track. 

the charli reputation tour t-shirt is on charlixcxstore.com now btw!

uglyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy  :burn:

seriously, i CAN'T understand  how official merch USUALLY tends to be ugly as fuc............. fanmade stuff CRUSHES, it always win.

$60 for a fuckin shirt not even including shipping + tax fees  :lmao:  :lmao:  :lmao:  my Pop 2 tee was close to $60 after shipping and tax

All I want is Charli to put out White Mercedes. If it does die though I want her leaked all in HQ. It’s almost a year old too omg

??? iicr it was recorded earlier this year, like Jan or Feb

tbh i have hope of us getting Taxi and RNR in HQ 

i mean we got Sticky, ATAP (Stargate's Version), Our Boyfriend and Issues not too long ago so yeah i'm sure we'd be getting them soon  :creep:

once i hear round and round i won’t need any other song, i’m willing to sacrifice my ears to a taxi remaster for the rest of my life

literally same. would give up taxi and hbhg etc for rnr live