Fluorine

Charli XCX

I remember seeing her and SOPHIE perform live at SXSW some Friday in March of 2016 at HypeHotel like a month after Vroom Vroom EP dropped. My friends and I actually bought 150$ wristbands mostly just to see those two play two nights in a row (and like Santigold, Crystal Castles, but that was basically it)

They were so fuckin good and you could tell she was so excited and PUMPED to perform all the music they had made together

I'll never forget hearing Round and Round for the first time ever (like, the literal first time ever played) :defeated: :defeated:

at the time my friends and I were so excited to hear the studio version on her upcoming album (which we assumed at the time) because the live audio like blew our wigs into another dimension :defeated: :defeated: :crossed:

it's been SUCH a favorite of mine from day 1, and i can't believe 2.5 years later it's dead AND in the hands of hoarders :/

I remember she got pissed tho bc nobody was getting into it like she was lmao

You were there?!?! Truly jealous bro...

That’s really cool, that Hype Hotel set looked crazy. Like one of her best ones ever... and yeah RNR is definitely one of my all-time favorite songs of hers too. Definitely a shame how it ended up...

why did she drop Round and Round like a brick even though it was a track that DIDN'T leak? i still don't get it to this day.

Wait did White Mercedes actually leak in some form?

yes LQ discord recording, you can find it on soundcloud

btw for some reason that makeover link once downloaded doesn't show up after added the file to my itunes so  :deadbanana:

giphy.gif

why did she drop Round and Round like a brick even though it was a track that DIDN'T leak? i still don't get it to this day.

That’s why I’ve always said, if more people talked about it on social media, like how everybody talks about Taxi, you never know... it could make her reconsider and revive the track.

If there’s seemingly no demand for something, it’s much easier to just let it die... if tons of people really want it though, it becomes much harder... lol

At the end of the day, it’s just a bunch of fans believing in her vision and wanting to support her craft, aside from all the label BS she’s been through... which I would think would be very gratifying. But who knows? It’s all up to Charles at that point I guess. But we as a fanbase could do better as far as RNR is concerned.