Fluorine

Charli XCX

OMG what if she releases an EP/ album with all the monthly singles & it’s a modern version of XCX World. It’d make sense!!!

Come To My Party

Focus

Party Party

Girls Night Out

5 In The Morning

No Angel

White Mercedes

Party 4 U

Next Life

Thousand Times

Shoes

tumblr_put6epa8mC1uz4347o9_500.gif

OMG what if she releases an EP/ album with all the monthly singles & it’s a modern version of XCX World. It’d make sense!!!

Come To My Party

Focus

Party Party

Girls Night Out

5 In The Morning

No Angel

White Mercedes

Party 4 U

Next Life

Thousand Times

Shoes

Thats what we deserve + Good Girls (feat. Starrah) i wont let this masterpiece die

Y’all is it possible that Dua is the feature on 1999?! They want Charli to smash & we know she only collars with friends essentially. Also Eclipse did say there’s a bunch of Dua coming September & October so that’d also attract Charlis fan base to Dua? Am I reaching?!?

Thats what we deserve + Good Girls (feat. Starrah) i wont let this masterpiece die

Yesss omg & Bounce would probably appear there too! For like a japan edition.

Y’all is it possible that Dua is the feature on 1999?! They want Charli to smash & we know she only collars with friends essentially. Also Eclipse did say there’s a bunch of Dua coming September & October so that’d also attract Charlis fan base to Dua? Am I reaching?!?

I would've preferred dua 1000 times over the actual feature  :defeated:

I would've preferred dua 1000 times over the actual feature  :defeated:

Oh God help us. PLEASE tell me it isn’t a rap one like Cardi B. Also, could we please get the PG for XCXMAS then? Did the feature cut like a bridge or is it just shoved in?! Thank you so so so so much for the info!!!

Praying it’s at LEAST Rita

So I read on Reddit that Troye Sivan posted that he filmed something "fun" and "non-Bloom related" this week and Charli teased that she was shooting this week. Possible that he's the 1999 featured artist or he could just be making an appearance in the video

If you really thought Atlantic was going to put Rina on a Max Martin produced song that its looking like they're actually going to push..................

who said i thought they would? i just know she would totally compliment charli on something like this song