Fluorine

Charli XCX

Also Charli was still shooting yesterday with Ani Acopian at the W Hotel in Hollywood. But it looks like everyone invloved does commercial photography/film so its probably just a W ad

Maybe something Mercedes related since she's a ambassador now?

The feature on 1999 is probably from Atlantic

http://www.atlanticrecords.com/artists

Missy Elliot is Atlantic but I sadly think it's a stretch. Maybe Icona Pop??

Oh God... I just saw Bazzi... He made a feature w/ Camila, so maybe?

I would be ok w/ Bhad Bhabie tbh but there's a few people I wish Charli worked with that are from Atlantic like Lizzo, Ravyn, Kiiara, Clean Bandit...

If Atlantic wants to make it a ~hit~ then it may be Cardi... or even Ed Sheeran for fcks sake. I just hope none. Icona Pop would be... ok, love them, but idk, to me 1999 should be solo.

If I had to pick someone from Atlantic I honestly wish the feature would be Hayley Kiyoko, Kehlani or Rita.

Hayley reached Charli and the Girls features because none of them were bi/gay and sang song about kissing girls etc. but i would like hayley on 1999

Hayley reached Charli and the Girls features because none of them were bi/gay and sang song about kissing girls etc. but i would like hayley on 1999

when charli and rita are both bi...  :biblio:  hayley needs to stay far away from charli or i'll be throwing hands.

If I had to pick someone from Atlantic I honestly wish the feature would be Hayley Kiyoko, Kehlani or Rita.

Why Rita? Is she even a singer? Doesn't she just show up to every single award show for no reason

Kehlani or Hayley would be dope but like I think Charli wants a hit considering she is working w Max Martin and 1999 is pretty basic (in a good way!) 

when charli and rita are both bi...  :biblio:  hayley needs to stay far away from charli or i'll be throwing hands.

has charli confirmed being bi? wow, a queen 

The feature on 1999 is probably from Atlantic

http://www.atlanticrecords.com/artists

Missy Elliot is Atlantic but I sadly think it's a stretch. Maybe Icona Pop??

http://www.atlanticrecords.com/artists/charli-xcx

Her Atlantic made 'artist page' is so cringe. All her radio-hit songs and Pop 2, but they've left out all her monthly singles and Number 1 Angel lolz

Surprised VV is on there tho 

Screen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-23-58-AM.pngScreen-Shot-2019-06-08-at-1-19-10-AM.png