Fluorine

Charli XCX

i got it and out of my head are amazing 

i got it is one of the best of her career

i bet people will make articles in the future and use it as a reference to when charli, umru and ag cook started a revolution in pop music

I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT I GOT IT 

wow... ICONIC

382606880_ezgif.com-resize(5).gif

enjoying the one page of the thread that is actually being supportive of charli tbh

not you labeling everyone as a troll when there's people here who supports and shows love to charli almost everyday

Charli is seriously mastering her hooks. Babygirl, Unlock it, Focus, I Got It, Roll With Me, etc..... all rely on a single word/phrase repeated consistently, yet they’re all bangers. I think Charli really listened to what will.i.am said about his songwriting process & started using his method a lot more recently. I don’t mind at all because she can pull anything off effortlessly, & I know she’s capable of great songwriting so it doesn’t bother me when she releases gibberish bangers. Those deserve love too!!!!

:squidward:

Did you listen to her episode of And the Writer Is...? Ross Golan kind of touched on with her how she had mastered this as early as I Love It and she talks about how she had no idea and that most of the time she's just saying words.

Whats the tea on Better When You’re Gone? Was it meant for the single releases? Is it her track or someone elses? Is there possibility of it being released?

I need answers

Do you think the new songs (the leaked snippets) are going to be on an album? I hope yes cause I need Mona Lisa and Rain Over London :flutter:

bIZyMFi.gif

Can someone tell what old songs remain unleaked? thx 

Tulips in The Field

Dynamite

Keyboard Funk

Candyfloss

Jungle

Turn Me On

Get Dirty (Demo 2)

Random Boyfriend Material demos played on Discord

These songs are all from 2010-2011 i think

& a TON more omg, there are sooooo many. There are also a lot registered, like "Fruit Salad" & the other MNEK songs. 

bhad bhabie wasn’t even born in 1999 wig she NEEDS to be the feature

hahahahha so here for this. and a really over the top video. put Bhad Bhabie in a bonnet & diaper or some shit ahahahahh

Random but I hope Blame It On Your Love gets released. Hopefully with the Stefflon Don feature because it sounded great.

Yes, same. :( Really sad it seems unlikely now. 

Tbh Track 10 and BIOYL are pretty equal in my eyes. Track 10 is such a sad, desperate song with extremely leftfield production, while BIOYL is a fun pop song. They may be the same song esentially but the two are very different and I like both. I also love the idea of a finished BIOYL being released while Track 10 exists as almost a remix of it.

Yeah, you said it well! :cuteface:

can someone post what we have of the original BIOYL??

It's all over SoundCloud!

My ideal scenario would be 1999 (feat. unknown) / CTMP in September, BIOYL (feat. Stefflon Don) in October as the final single, and then a "Mixtape" in November with the tracklist (in no particular order):

1. 5 In the Morning
  2. Focus
  3. No Angel
  4. Girls Night Out
  5. 1999 (feat. unknown)
  6. Come to My Party
  7. Blame It On Your Love (feat. Stefflon Don)
  8. White Mercedes
  9. Better When You're Gone
  10. In the Next Life
  11. Shoes
  12. Thousand Times
  13. Middle Finger