Fluorine

Charli XCX

Just end the torment already

Do you not remember the Taxi torment? This is nothing to that scale lol

tbh yeah me too,but what if it will leak today,I'll be screaming if it does

It would be terrific if it did, but I just don't think we'll get it this year sadly :(

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Where are these snippets coming from? The fuck?

Also ready for it to be the ugly demo that leaks everyone (including myself probably) continues to beg for last 2016 demo ....yeah I agree, Diplo come drop the zip with them all and let’s move on.

Also ready for it to be the ugly demo that leaks everyone (including myself probably) continues to beg for last 2016 demo ....yeah I agree, Diplo come drop the zip with them all and let’s move on.

What zip is this? Diplo has it?

Its actually the Live LA version that the new hoarder has. Its the "most finished version" still a listenable demo

Its actually the Live LA version that the new hoarder has. Its the "most finished version" still a listenable demo

.....I disagree with them, I think the SXSW version is the best but who knows till we have the leaks.