Fluorine

Charli XCX

ok it’s kinda cool that rnr leaked cause now nobody will be threatening her for songs on twitter and ig anymore. and now she knows better than to preform new songs live without knowing if they’re gonna be released. we can move on now and charli can be less stressed now

In other news... Clean Bandit are posting snippets of their new album, so... I hope they post from the one with Charles soon, also Bhad Bhabie is back on the title...

it was confirmed Bhad Bhabie was only removed bc of a label publishing issue

Also, miss Rita Ora has revealed the tracklist of her new album, and it has a song titled "Summer Love" do you think it's charle's? Probably she gave it to her...

Nope, its a song with Rudimental (she performed it live last year at Big Weekend) - nothing to do with Charli

the instagram caption + the release of the video w/ her talking about bioyl i'm pretty sure it's a lock for the new album/mixtape

i don't know about white mercedes because honestly i don't remember her mentioning the song like ever, i love it so much but i'm a bit scared it may be one of the 'forgotten' songs like r&r for example as in she recorded but never really cared that much about it and had no idea that the fans would back up the song so much