Fluorine

Charli XCX

she’s joined an angel zoom call dressed in a balaclava lmao a lot of the song was played, it samples Kim’s vocals in Click

Ooooh right. I feel like that could have been held off for a standalone release or something, but if it bops, it bops! 

omg im so glad she didn’t cut parts on party 4 u!!! i hope it’s not that different

come to my house let's die together, friendships that would last forever

Can someone link me to the version of claws with the scrapped verse pls?

I don't think that exists? IFU was the one that she openly stated had a scrapped verse.  

I really don't ​understand why she scrapped the extra verse from I finally understand...

SO i made my own edit of it: https://wi.to/370543e57aa0aa32

the quality of the extra verse is crap obv but I made my best to make it fit nicely

Thanks for this! I actually think her decision to cut the verse actually made sense given the flow and structure of the song, but I too am all about leaving songs in tact as far as verses go. I also really love the lyrics of the cut verse. 

Lmaaaaooo she referred to every twitter’s f*gs accusations on her in an non-direct way on her latest ig post... love her sm

I was about to say, it sounds so passive aggressive - especially when you're a member in this thread haha

Lmaaaaooo she referred to every twitter f*gs accusations on her in a non-direct way on her latest ig post... love her sm

LOL this is so iconic. She gathered all of these fuckers.  :creep: