Fluorine

Charli XCX

His "advice" is something you would say to a new artist with very little talent. He acts like Charli isn't an amazing songwriter. She definitely doesn't need to have filler verses just so the chorus is memorable. She's perfectly capable of writing a great song from start to finish.

SHE HONESTLY SHOULD SCRAP THIS ALBUM AND START OVER CAUSE THIS PC MUSIC THING WILL NOT WORK.

I THINK ITS SAFE TO SAY I LOVE IT KILLED HER CAREER. 

SHE HONESTLY SHOULD SCRAP THIS ALBUM AND START OVER CAUSE THIS PC MUSIC THING WILL NOT WORK.I THINK ITS SAFE TO SAY I LOVE IT KILLED HER CAREER.

I don't think it's safe to say that at all.... I Love It is one of her best selling songs; it was followed by Boom Clap, Fancy, and Break the Rules, three of her other best selling songs. That was followed by an album that sold over 2x more in one week than her major label debut album sold in a whole year. After that was Doing It, which also did well. It's safe to say that I Love It helped her career.

I mean I could produce an instrumental, record myself banging pots and pans together, add some crazy hardware malfunction sounds and then layer it with a garbage disposal or the sound of crushing metal. I guess that would be considered PC music. But I'm hoping Charli will make it work. From the sounds of it, it'll be more of a pop record with PC influences. I'm totally down with that. I'm not really expecting it to sound like the EP. Just, everyone pray for Charli in this difficult time lol.

I don't think it's safe to say that at all.... I Love It is one of her best selling songs; it was followed by Boom Clap, Fancy, and Break the Rules, three of her other best selling songs. That was followed by an album that sold over 2x more in one week than her major label debut album sold in a whole year. After that was Doing It, which also did well. It's safe to say that I Love It helped her career.

YEA BUT ALL SHE'S BEEN CREATING ARE CATCHY MEANINGLESS CHORUS AND HOOKS. I LOVE THE OLD CHARLI WHO MADE SONGS WITH MEANINGFUL LYRICS. ITS SAFE TO SAY THAT BREAK THE RULES WAS THE WORST OF THE WORST. I JUST NEED ME SOME LYRICS WITH SUBSTANCE AND MEANING RATHER THAN SOME "BITCH I CAME TO FUCK YOU UP" TYPE SHIT. UGHH TRUE ROMANCE CHARLI PLEASE COME BACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHH IT MAKES ME CRY FOR HER CAUSE HER CAREER MAY BE GOING UP HILL BUT HER SUBSTANCE AND MEANINGFULNESS IS GOING DOWN HILL. SOMEONE TALK TO HER PLEASE

YEA BUT ALL SHE'S BEEN CREATING ARE CATCHY MEANINGLESS CHORUS AND HOOKS. I LOVE THE OLD CHARLI WHO MADE SONGS WITH MEANINGFUL LYRICS. ITS SAFE TO SAY THAT BREAK THE RULES WAS THE WORST OF THE WORST. I JUST NEED ME SOME LYRICS WITH SUBSTANCE AND MEANING RATHER THAN SOME "BITCH I CAME TO FUCK YOU UP" TYPE SHIT. UGHH TRUE ROMANCE CHARLI PLEASE COME BACK. !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! UGHHH IT MAKES ME CRY FOR HER CAUSE HER CAREER MAY BE GOING UP HILL BUT HER SUBSTANCE AND MEANINGFULNESS IS GOING DOWN HILL. SOMEONE TALK TO HER PLEASE

You can stay pressed :hooker:

let her live

I understand the frustration, True Romance Charli is def my favorite, but like... she's doing her thing. And I'm happy if she is tbh. Maybe I'm just biased because I love her so much so she can do no wrong in my eyes lmfaooo

TjmiIK4.png

You can stay pressed :hooker:

AND CHARLI CAN STAY BECOMING MORE OF A MESS WITH HER MUSIC

I understand the frustration, True Romance Charli is def my favorite, but like... she's doing her thing. And I'm happy if she is tbh. Maybe I'm just biased because I love her so much so she can do no wrong in my eyes lmfaooo

I LOVE HER TOO MUCH TO LET HER THROW AWAY ALL THE AMAZINGNESS THAT SHE WAS WITH TRUE ROMANCE. I REFUSE TO LET HER BECOME A TRASHY POP STAR!!!! UGHHH SO FRUSTRATING 

#CharliReleaseMess #WeWantMess #IfINeverHearTheStudioVersionOfMessIWillKillMyself

Only you LMFAOOO  :rip:

I lowkey agree tho  :creepna:

TjmiIK4.png

Once upon a time, the four nations (14 fans, True Romance fans, SUCKER fans, and Vroom Vroom fans) lived in harmony; that all changed when @ attacked

Once upon a time, the four nations (14 fans, True Romance fans, SUCKER fans, and Vroom Vroom fans) lived in harmony; that all changed when @ attacked

Bye I'm howling  :runs:

TjmiIK4.png

CAUSE TRUE ROMANCE IS HER BEST BODY OF WORK. UGHHHH SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK. DID SHE NOT SEE HOW HARD SUCKER FLOPPED. I JUST HOPE SHE IS PREPARED TO SELL 10 ALBUM COPIES WITH THIS NEW ALBUM IN 2017. CHARLI IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE CREATE SOME DECENT MUSIC THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CATCHY HOOKS AND MORE OF SUBSTANCE. ALL HER OTHER ALBUMS AINT GOT SHIT ON TRUE ROMANCE. GIVE ME A SONG THAT IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON TRUE ROMANCE HMMMM. EXACTLY. UGHHHH I JUST WANNA SCREAM AND BREAK SOME WALLSSSSSS!!!!! CHARLI TRUE ROMANCE 2.0 PLEASE #CHARLISCAREERWILLDIEWITHHERNEXTALBUMFLOPASSPCMUSICSHITFROMATRASHCANANDBLENDERMACHINESOUNDS

14 has fans?

So I've heard

CAUSE TRUE ROMANCE IS HER BEST BODY OF WORK. UGHHHH SHE NEEDS TO GO BACK. DID SHE NOT SEE HOW HARD SUCKER FLOPPED. I JUST HOPE SHE IS PREPARED TO SELL 10 ALBUM COPIES WITH THIS NEW ALBUM IN 2017. CHARLI IF YOU ARE READING THIS PLEASE CREATE SOME DECENT MUSIC THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH CATCHY HOOKS AND MORE OF SUBSTANCE. ALL HER OTHER ALBUMS AINT GOT SHIT ON TRUE ROMANCE. GIVE ME A SONG THAT IS BETTER THAN ANYTHING ON TRUE ROMANCE HMMMM. EXACTLY. UGHHHH I JUST WANNA SCREAM AND BREAK SOME WALLSSSSSS!!!!! CHARLI TRUE ROMANCE 2.0 PLEASE #CHARLISCAREERWILLDIEWITHHERNEXTALBUMFLOPASSPCMUSICSHITFROMATRASHCANANDBLENDERMACHINESOUNDS

I think you need to take a breather lol

Okay enough LMFAO... no shade but the logic doesn't make sense bc Sucker sold wayyyyyyyyy, like WAYYYY more than True Romance lmao

TjmiIK4.png