GET LOOSE GET DIRTY

IM READY TO PARTY

IM READY IM HORNY

GET LOOSE GET DITY

GIMME THE PIPE IM HORNY

MAKE ME LOOSE

MAKE ME FEEL MORE HORNY

I knew it was coming

TjmiIK4.png

CHARLIE XEX REACHED OUT TO ME AND TOLD ME THAT SINCE I WAS SO UPSET ABOUT THE LYRICS SHE TOLD ME I COULD COWRITE ON TOP OF HER TRACKS ON THE ALBUM. IM PUMPED. TRUE ROMANCE MEETS SOPHIA COMING SOON PLUS CHARLIE WILL BE RE RECORDING HER VOCALS IN A TRASH CAN BIN RATHER THAN A WALKIE TALKIE YAY IM SO HAPPY

Just saw Break the Rules on a Dish TV commercial  :tsk:

I love SUCKER, but it truly feels like that era is never going to end :whatever2:

Charli has a whole new EP, but all I ever hear from her in popular media is the same songs from SUCKER in different movies and TV shows  :awkney2:

XCX3 is already being overshadowed by another album (which is her own previous album and was released 2 years ago  :toofunny:), and it hasn't even been released yet :emma:

Queen is seeing Britney, wonder if we will get a meet and greet pic like Marina. 

I will no longer let myself hope for a true romance 2.0, otherwise i won't enjoy the new era.   New expectations: XCX3 to be entirely full of bops from start to finish. Come through Charli!