Fluorine

Charli XCX

However, for her next record – which she can't talk about except to say it's the "most pop thing" she's ever done, and that it will be out next year with a single to come this year – XCX could be veering away from more collaborations. 

"To be honest I feel like I've collaborated with a lot of people, so I feel like I wanna just do this myself. There's this rapper Lil Yachty, so maybe him." What about if Taylor Swift came knocking on her door asking to write together? "I mean, she's like a huge artist. It is definitely something I would think about but I just wanna focus on my own stuff but who knows." x

lead single this year. 

I was just thinking... I can't believe SuperLove is almost 3 years old. Weirdddd.

But yas queen come through with that smash single  :legend: my coins are ready

TjmiIK4.png

I was just thinking... I can't believe SuperLove is almost 3 years old. Weirdddd.

But yas queen come through with that smash single  :legend: my coins are ready

I've been saving my money for 2 years  :smokes3:  :defeated:

Did the How Can I (Demo) leak yet?

It was literally used in a movie in 2013 lmao. Like the full song played in the credits

TjmiIK4.png

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-3778804/Charli-XCX-flashes-toned-abs-statement-green-striped-crop-high-waisted-patterned-skirt-music-exhibition-launch.html

:legend: Queen of Daily Mail :legend:

In her Fader interview, she said that Daily Mail loves to write about her for some reason. Lmao it's so true, there's always a new article about her there