Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

Has anybody here got the lyric book? Could somebody please make a full video going through it cause some say Ultraviolence lyrics aren't in there, some say they are. Surely they are? D: That wouldn't even make any sense.

Has anybody here got the lyric book? Could somebody please make a full video going through it cause some say Ultraviolence lyrics aren't in there, some say they are. Surely they are? D: That wouldn't even make any sense.

I have it, it's the same as the Ultraviolence booklet, except Sad Girl, where they use Lana on the Ultraviolence cover. No full lyrics either.

97a673f2d.jpg

I have it, it's the same as the Ultraviolence booklet, except Sad Girl, where they use Lana on the Ultraviolence cover. No full lyrics either.

This is actually SO annoying cause if it was complete, it would be so beautiful. WTF Lana? I don't really get it.

Also, to people that said she pretends Ultraviolence doesn't exist, she isn't ignoring UV at all, some people are just used to promo but for a Lana fan to think she cares about charts, and for any fan to care about it... it just really doesn't matter and it's such trivial shit really. It's about the actual music. If she had snubbed it, she wouldn't perform Cruel World, West Coast, Ultraviolence, Brooklyn Baby & Shades of Cool at the Endless Summer Tour.. In the set:

Born to Die - 5 songs

Paradise - 1 song

Ultraviolence - 5 songs

Unreleased - 3 songs

Covers - 2

If anything, she snubbed Paradise rather than Ultraviolence.

Does someone want to give me a quick recap of what happened at the last show? From what I understand, she did the same set list as the first show (including unreleased?)

Basically. Nothing new to report, I think

party.gif?w=1100