Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

I'm here for it as long as the setlist isn't the same damn thing she's been doing for the past few years.

Apparently this is the setlist

CEX7n9RUEAEkGlu.jpg

idk man idk. like the serial killer thing is wild but idk if i'm ready to embrace a whole setlist?

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

idk man idk. like the serial killer thing is wild but idk if i'm ready to embrace a whole setlist?

why not though? I think it's time to change things up and I'm so happy that Carmen isn't on that setlist and Brooklyn Baby is. Confused about UATW and YCBTB though. I hope it's just Serial Killer. Also RIP National Anthem as the closer (if this is real - a fan who's in line posted it)

tumblr_ni9eu5I7Qh1qzmb8eo5_500.png

why not though? I think it's time to change things up and I'm so happy that Carmen isn't on that setlist and Brooklyn Baby is. Confused about UATW and YCBTB though. I hope it's just Serial Killer. Also RIP National Anthem as the closer (if this is real - a fan who's in line posted it)

i mean in terms of whether this is legit or not. this is an alright setlist if it's true. but obviously we all have different ideals.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

First off all this snippets have me SCRAMBLING

On that set list though... why do they say "new song???" like they don't know the title, but they know everything else? Seems a little fake to me, but those snippets of serial killer and OTTR... :suicide:

2dt29zc.jpg

On that set list though... why do they say "new song???" like they don't know the title, but they know everything else? Seems a little fake to me, but those snippets of serial killer and OTTR... :suicide:

it's not fake im going to the show tomorrow and i know 3 other guys who are in line right now and have all reported the same thing i've seen all their videos of souncheck. band soundchecked earlier around and they sounchecked a little over 2 hours ago

edit: she's not there i got my info wrong they're just playing pre-recorded vocals over the band

There's an OTTR snippet? where?

devUz2O.png

it's not fake im going to the show tomorrow and i know 3 other guys who are in line right now and have all reported the same thing i've seen all their videos of souncheck. band soundchecked earlier around 6 she got there and they sounchecked a little over 2 hours ago

So they identified the set list by listening to the band rehearse all those songs? or the saw them printed somewhere?

2dt29zc.jpg