Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

I'm here for it as long as the setlist isn't the same damn thing she's been doing for the past few years.

Apparently this is the setlist

CEX7n9RUEAEkGlu.jpg

If this is correct I'm going to pee myself.. Us Against the a World is one of my all time top favourites and it would be so cool to hear Serial Killer live, her vocals are amazing in that song.

I'm also super thrilled she's continuing to sing Million Dollar Man, Body Electric, Video Games, and Cola. Those are some of my favourites live. I'm also super excited she's adding back Off to the Races and You Can be the Boss!! I always loved those performances from past years.

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

I find it kinda random that she's suddenly doing uunreleased songs now???? but honestly I am so so happy as well, my heart can't handle the fact we might hear Serial Killer & more UV songs live...also LOL bc ppl are gonna say that she performed "new songs" live.....

ALSO WHY IS SHE STILL DOING COLA AND BLUE JEANS

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

Us Against The World, YCBTB and Serial Killer?!?

IF this is true I'm gonna be so happy. Maybe we'd also get them released officially then :3

Apart from this I'm thrilled for OTTR and the fact she continues to sing Body Electric and Gods & Monsters

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

ALSO WHY IS SHE STILL DOING COLA AND BLUE JEANS

This.

I would be pretty surprised if she ended up singing these 2 even more but ditched songs like Old Money and Pretty When You Cry which are her favorite tracks apparently....the setlist can change over time though so we might get more songs later

The terrible thing is .. many fans know these unreleased ones, so they will sing along right from the first live performance on ...

They already do so on these instagram snippets. Like, why can't you just enjoy the music?!?

Just do it. Just do it - don't wait!

As much as I love BTD/Paradise, I was kinda hoping for some more UV songs. I hope this setlist is not indicative of what she'll be performing at every location because I'd love her to replace something like Body Electric with a UV song, maybe Black Beauty or Florida Kilos or something (since they're quite popular)?

Anyway, I'm super excited to see how things go, and I hope like someone else said HM does have a bit of a jazzy feel to it! I love her jazz inspired tracks like Shades of Cool, Million Dollar Man, Blue Velvet, The Other Woman, etc. :)

Also, excuse my ignorance, but what is 'Sleepwalk (Intro)'?

Glad to see Brooklyn Baby, Shades and West Coast are in it

Would have loved to see American and Ride included

So if this in fact is the list (guess tonight we shall know) it would appear the concert is about 30 to 40 minutes longer making it about 2 hours in length (or somewhere between one hour 45 minutes, and 2 hours 15 minutes depending on

how long solos are, and the time spent at the end, if that is still going to be the same.

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Fuck me raw, fake or not or even if it's just rehearsing and recorded vocals for me it shows that she has a strong mindset and is willing to change things a bit and not stay in her old lane and no I'm sorry I have no idea what I'm saying I'm so excited I'm out of my consciousness I just find it extremely positive and excited for some reasons. I don't care if SK is a common fan fav, it's really the best song ever for me with YGLM and I'm just filled with unrealll pleasure that she likes it enough to play it live I'm literally high with joy God bless you Elizabeth

ZKcaooE.png

Do you guys think Serial Killer will be om HM? :cryney: :lange:

Probably not. And really when you think about it, the song already has pretty good production. It could end up like Yayo 2.0 where arguably the first version is better.

Anyway if she does sing it live, I hope she will do that amazing trick where she holds the notes in the song for super long like she did in the Lolita performances, it would sound great.

just imagine: 

Wish I may, wish I might, find my one true love tongiht, do you think it could be youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu :bodyisready: