Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

well, you wouldn't usually want to premier a bunch of new songs from your upcoming album during a tour. that is something that major label artists don't do that much.

one new song, maybe. more than one, unlikely.

You're right if we are talking about a usual big label release but tbh I don't expect a usual release for HM

You're right if we are talking about a usual big label release but tbh I don't expect a usual release for HM

Yeah, I was just hoping for an early premiere of an album track like with Body Electric or Ultraviolence. Or maybe the lead single premiere.

if they were just playing random songs for the hell of it and jamming as some people have said then they wouldn't do the same ones two days in a row... i think it's likely now that she'll actually perform them.

That's just what I'm thinking! I'm getting too hyped for this :oprah: but I fear it will all change tonight.

QVi1xFV.gifDrH6LWV.gif0FHXTOj.gif

i'm still skeptical cause they all sound like recordings -- i.e no notable differences between the actual vocal takes we have? anyway if someone told me last night that she'd be playing serial killer tonight i'd be like lel 

but i'm going tonight and will cum in my seat if she does 

To me all of this doesn't sound like rehearsal, more like random tracks playing. Am I deaf or something?

It's not lana live. It's studio recordings. The band is playing live tho. 

Oh my god. Us Against The World has BEEN my favourite lana song. We always talk shit about how we'd love her to do something with these songs but never actually believed she would...

"It's 2011, and we should all be aware of exactly how fast technology is developing" - Lana Del Rey

I'm happy about that too. She has so many gems - Never Let Me Go, Damn You, Hollywood's Dead etc. - that she never talked about and it's nice to see her do something with these great songs

Never Let Me Go might be my absolute favourite! She could put all these unreleased songs on a box-set and I'd happily pay for them all!

all i want is to feel good

preparing myself for the MELTDOWN i will have if she actually doesn't perform them. i think it might be likely now that we have a vid of them doing us against the world today, but with lana i've learned to not expect anything  :toofunny:  also trolling is not out of the ordinary with lana stans 

tumblr_static_tumblr_static_tumblr_stati

Oh my god. Us Against The World has BEEN my favourite lana song. We always talk shit about how we'd love her to do something with these songs but never actually believed she would...

There was this one month like about a year ago where Us Against the World was just on repeat for hours and hours... What a great song tbh

I'm happy about that too. She has so many gems - Never Let Me Go, Damn You, Hollywood's Dead etc. - that she never talked about and it's nice to see her do something with these great songs

Remember when she said NLMG would probably just stay on YouTube with all the other leaked songs :cat:

Come through at last Lana

I'm so fucking excited but I'm skeptical..

Remember that song Byron posted a snippet of? I'm afraid this is the same situation, where they just do it to practice..

I mean none of the setlist things have actually been confirmed..

This is why I fucking hate being a Lana stan I s2g

Lana must be trolling because she knew that we'd all be lapping this up and she wants to throw us off completely. She knows how we operate by now. I'm interested to see how this plays out tonight...