Sitar

Lana Performs Unreleased Songs at the Endless Summer Tour

i wonder how she decided to choose those songs in particular. like, if it were serial killer alone i'd say it had to do with the fact that it was one of the earlier and more popular leaks so she knew more people would've had a chance to hear it, appreciate it, etc. but why us against the world? no one seemed to know that song and i'm not surprised; its a favorite among the fans but its unlikely that the majority of non-obsessives would've known about it. she did explain during the concert that she had a lot of unreleased material and enjoyed performing it but that was it. though it worked out to play UATW & do right; they're both similar to me aesthetically   :creep:

but i don't know how serial killer fits into that equation? maybe she just chose whichever songs she felt like singing? she's so unpredictable 

:oprah:

tbh we should start a poll and see if she listens -- "what unreleased song should she perform next and why" 

my #1 vote obviously goes to delicious

ZRBNill.jpg

agreed. has anybody besides me noticed that whenever you see her, she wears pretty colourful things, unlike before or during uv?

well she did have some flowery dresses during the UV/Paradise/whatever tour last year, but she's wearing a LOT bolder and brighter stuff this time around

Us Against the World - Lana Del Rey & Iggy Azalea, could you imagine?

tumblr_inline_njooz2qTIb1r03z6r.gif

if you want it colder i can make it colder

ITS IGGY IGGS wen now wim winna wim no wim na wim a nigg up like sheen got hon zon ko

OAjeWdG.jpg?1

0:15 "I fucking hate encores"

LOL she's so cute :D Ok let's make #FloridaKilosLIVE a thing then. She could sing it after Off to the races and it would be the best concert closer  :party: That "X-files" beat must sound so good live  :cumming:

LOL she's so cute :D Ok let's make #FloridaKilosLIVE a thing then. She could sing it after Off to the races and it would be the best concert closer  :party: That "X-files" beat must sound so good live  :cumming:

Florida Kilos is a mess.

giphy.gif

I think that she looked so sad in the first show of the endless summer tour..

I though the same a few times when i first watched clips, but then maybe she is happier sometimes too.. i can't quite put my finger on it, but i have a good idea.

I really get her as a person, (Shes is ALOT like me). I think she has depressions and moods, and maybe she was tired abit too.. i don't know, she sounded great i thought, but she looks tired. Thats common with depression.. But i'm happy for her to actually go up on stage and do it anyway..she was probably happy with all the adoration.

Good job Lizzy