brooklynbaby91

The crowds at Lana shows

@kik Holy shit. That Royal Albert Hall/ full string orch vibe is PERFECT for her. Yes babe yes.

Lana Del Rey @ The Royal Albert Hall.

With a full orchestra.

My dream.

It kinda surprises me that people are so rude and extra at Lana's concerts because Lana herself is so chill and etheral. Idk :ohno:

Honestly I think because she comes down to the barricade (every single time) it creates a lot of competition.

I love that she does it but that’s why people are so crazy at the shows

Honestly I think because she comes down to the barricade (every single time) it creates a lot of competition.

I love that she does it but that’s why people are so crazy at the shows

Very true. GA is probably very scary at some points. So it's probably more chill in non-GA areas, or just as crazy?

You call me lavender, you call me sunshine.

Very true. GA is probably very scary at some points. So it's probably more chill in non-GA areas, or just as crazy?

I’ve seen her 5 times and they’ve all been GA so I can’t really comment on personal experience. I would assume those who get ticketed seats have a difference (definitely more chill) experience.

I did get barricade two times this year (when i actually tried to) and barricade was super chill for me I barely felt any pushing. But when you’re not barricade and somewhere in the middle of the crowd it’s honestly hell cause you’re just swimming in an unpredictable sea.

Although I will say I saw Harry Styles last month (all GA show) and was 2nd row and that crowd was 100 times crazier than any Lana show. And I thought Lana stans are mean and ruthless..God help the 1D stans.

A drunk girl and her man started physically fighting with kids in the crowd (literal children aged 14 years old!!!) and had to get dragged out and arrested at the recent Glasgow show - all an hour before Lana even came out mess  :facepalm:  

However it was all good because from then on it was stans only (and a million little girls in flower crowns who only know the words to the video games chorus)

'So I try to say goodbye my friend // I'd like to leave you with something warm // But never have I been a blue calm sea // I have always been a storm'