Sign in to follow this  
AKA Lizzy Grant

Lana's LA House Broken Into - And New House

Shit, going back and re-reading this thread, after the release of the video for High by the beach-

is that house the house in the video? Which means they were just there for this video

and one of the comments above is ironic

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

if she plans to live there some of the time, she should have a small escape helicopter too, perhaps on the roof somewhere..

She would look so good running to it in some beautiful gown with her big hair and nails x

WTF 

On 6/15/2015 at 5:29 PM, annedauphine said:

I already stupidly spent a solid hour searching for it on Maps before just googling the pics and I'm absolutely not proud of it but it's so EASY to find the sources, I'm deeply doubtful. Considering the site it's been announced on, I'd be super cautious. I need receipts. I HIGHLY doubt someone broke into her house, and I also highly doubt it'd be that easy to find where she moved. Or I'm just delusional and concerned about her privacy, that could be a thing. I can see why it'd cost 3 millions though but I agree that the furniture and overall interior design is hideous, I'm sure she'd manage to make it perfect. The only thing that could hint that it's really her house is the fact that it's secluded from any neighbours, I can see her wishing that. Anyways to this point all I'd like is some selfies from the balcony because the view looks amazing

giphy.gif