AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

33 minutes ago, Cuntrol said:

Holy shit. Y'all. Debris recently removed every single Picture Perfect upload. Yessssss, PLEASE. 😭 Her best rap collab imo, but then again Bibi and her never missed and I've never heard Bacardi 

Check yourselves, shit had dozens of uploads a couple months ago 

Of all places dbr is removing uploads? Isn't pic perf still up on soundcloud lol, that's interesting.

15 hours ago, Fetiche said:

Kanye possibly sampled Ponyboy for a track on Vultures 2…. I def hear it. I hope he properly cleared it with the estate

https://x.com/yeunrlsd/status/1819509094769738159

the way that sample isnt on the album version makes it seem like it was a sample that wasnt cleared... but also the album yeezus has some similar production so idk if this one is for sure sophie.

5 hours ago, LunaeManifestum said:

So…. What now?

wheres the tracklist maaam is about time a random music store from eastern europe to leak this

Shocked the tracklist hasn’t leaked yet. Who here has it !?

57 minutes ago, ivory almond said:

i just recently found out about how she died 

that's awful

I saw a post recently on twitter which messed a bit with my thoughts so Im gonna put this on spoiler trying to keep maximum respect if possible. Im not believing in anything I read from this user tho.

Spoiler

So this one user said it was too poetic that she died falling just bc she tried to take pictures of the moon from her apartment and she actually overdosed at home which is why ambulance took a long time trying to “reach” her body location aka. “trying to reanimate her body”. This came from a very disturbing fact that Evita literally stood beside her “fallen” body for almost one hour and ambulance “didn’t come” to rescue Sophie on time + the fact it would be devastating for fans and disrespectful for Sophie’s family and friends to publicly announce that she passed bc of d4ugs abuse.

Im sorry to bring this up but it really messed with me. I still can’t believe she’s gone anyways

54 minutes ago, LunaeManifestum said:

I saw a post recently on twitter which messed a bit with my thoughts so Im gonna put this on spoiler trying to keep maximum respect if possible. Im not believing in anything I read from this user tho.

Reveal hidden contents

So this one user said it was too poetic that she died falling just bc she tried to take pictures of the moon from her apartment and she actually overdosed at home which is why ambulance took a long time trying to “reach” her body location aka. “trying to reanimate her body”. This came from a very disturbing fact that Evita literally stood beside her “fallen” body for almost one hour and ambulance “didn’t come” to rescue Sophie on time + the fact it would be devastating for fans and disrespectful for Sophie’s family and friends to publicly announce that she passed bc of d4ugs abuse.

Im sorry to bring this up but it really messed with me. I still can’t believe she’s gone anyways

So I actually remember the story as it was developing I was literally up until 6am that night. So one of her friends (dont remember who it was sorry) had posted for people in athens with (insert blood type i dont remember) to get blood for someone in need.

Spoiler

She passed due to blood loss.

This is basically what with what was reported by outlets and some of her friends, and anyone saying otherwise is doing it for attention. 

It hurts my heart so bad just to think about it because really,

Spoiler

i think she could have been saved if not for a shortage of blood supply. I think i saw a news story or something about evita speaking out to donate blood to save lives too. 

Sorry for being vague it really still hurts to talk about this. 

1 hour ago, LunaeManifestum said:

Hide contents

Spoiler

I don’t fault fans for inventing theories because the way it was announced was so beyond weird but the theory in question is definitely not accurate. Arca and Sega were posting blood donation requests in Athens during the 24-48 hour period of the incident and before it was announced to fans. You don’t need blood transfusions for a drug overdose. I genuinely think she fell off the roof and died of internal/external bleeding, exacerbated by the long wait time of the ambulance because they were in the middle of Athens.

Any theories of suicide are debunked in the same way. Someone wanting to end their life isn’t going to do it from a three story building. I find the suicide theories to be far more prevalent even tho it makes no sense.

I had this typed for a few hours and forgot to click reply but the user above basically summed up my thoughts.

13 minutes ago, MeantToBeIconic said:

Hi this is me, thank you for linking!

Does anyone have FriendZone? It's the ONLY one I'm missing in studio quality I believe

Thanks for putting together the masterpost! There’s no studio quality leak of Friend Zone, just the radio rip we have from Rinse FM

1:10:30 - 1:14:10

https://soundcloud.com/rinsefm/dis310714

Question: Does anyone remember the reasoning behind why the Transnation teaser was removed from the Heav3n reupload? I remember there being something along the lines of copyright issues, but I'm not sure

19 hours ago, Time said:

Question: Does anyone remember the reasoning behind why the Transnation teaser was removed from the Heav3n reupload? I remember there being something along the lines of copyright issues, but I'm not sure

Yeah it was a rights issue and I guess Tz*f was involved in some way cause right after heav3n suspended was released, that person started to publish those deranged ig stories on sophie’s gender identity

On 8/13/2024 at 11:20 AM, Time said:

So i remember dming the guy who made the video and he said that there were some "copyright issues" with the clips so he had to remove them but they preferred to have the updated shots. Im pretty sure this was before the whole tzef meltdown (which she apologize for) happened, at least publically.