AKA Lizzy Grant

SOPHIE

2 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

anyone else finds it weird how charlie's been silent for this release... maybe they weren't as close as we think? i know she wrote So I but IDK even st vincent wrote a song for her and she never even met her 

shes busy rn gir!

34 minutes ago, Mariahspoolboy said:

There's an interview with triple j where Benny mentions that Charli came to listen to the album and provided feedback or something of the sort. So maybe she's just tied up with the tour. And I still have my little crackpot theory that her and A.G. will do something with the unreleased/unfinished work someday, so maybe she's gearing up for that, who knows.

I hope so. Would be cool to see an extension or deluxe edition of VROOM VROOM with the rest of Sophie songs of that era for the 10th anniversary of the album. Taxi, round and round etc 

On 10/2/2024 at 1:11 PM, Mariahspoolboy said:

There's an interview with triple j where Benny mentions that Charli came to listen to the album and provided feedback or something of the sort. So maybe she's just tied up with the tour. And I still have my little crackpot theory that her and A.G. will do something with the unreleased/unfinished work someday, so maybe she's gearing up for that, who knows.

Tzef posted a pic with Charli in a party these days, I wonder if Tzef attended the listening party or if it was something else.

On 10/2/2024 at 5:17 PM, elesbinho said:

It was the Brat Charli btw, so its not anything old, was at the same week of the release party by Benny. 

14 hours ago, Charlottexseax said:

anyone else finds it weird how charlie's been silent for this release... maybe they weren't as close as we think? i know she wrote So I but IDK even st vincent wrote a song for her and she never even met her 

I mean to be fair, whats she gonna say? I’m guessing any thoughts she has would be private and she may not have heard the proper finalised version yet being so busy with her own era. Who knows.

not saying the album is above criticism but idk I feel like it should be discussed with more care and compassion. the energy from some online music circles has been so depressing. 

37 minutes ago, nochoice said:

not saying the album is above criticism but idk I feel like it should be discussed with more care and compassion. the energy from some online music circles has been so depressing. 

so real. i also watched ben's recent interview and he said that most of the album was finished before she died so if sophie had released this album whilst she was alive i think she would have got praise for it and not this forced hate

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG • 

2 hours ago, lakeemmahottie said:

so real. i also watched ben's recent interview and he said that most of the album was finished before she died so if sophie had released this album whilst she was alive i think she would have got praise for it and not this forced hate

I agree. It would be recognized for being challenging. Especially that first section. It's obviously meant to be disarming. Unfortunately she's not here to talk about it, and people are not believing what Benny is saying.

seeing all these negative reviews has done something to me.

i feel very protective but most importantly, i feel that people just don't understand this project.

Not like it was made for critics, but how could someone criticize something they don't even understand?
It's just bollocks.

3 hours ago, Veinsineon said:

seeing all these negative reviews has done something to me.

i feel very protective but most importantly, i feel that people just don't understand this project.

Not like it was made for critics, but how could someone criticize something they don't even understand?
It's just bollocks.

exactly!!

SOPHIE • ARCA • SKY FERREIRA • YEULE • CHARLI XCX • WILL TOLEDO • JAMIE STEWART • CHELSEA WOLFE • YUNG LEAN • ECCO2K • NATURAL SNOW BUILDINGS • EARTHEATER • FIONA APPLE • BJÖRK • ANNA VON HAUSSWOLFF • KRISTIN MICHAEL HAYTER • RICHARD D JAMES • DEADMAU5 • MICHAEL GIRA • LIZ PHAIR • LANA DEL REY • TINASHE • FKA TWIGS • DEATH GRIPS • SNOW STRIPPERS • A. G. COOK • ETHEL CAIN • NICOLE DOLLANGANGER • KATIE JANE GARSIDE • SHYGIRL • BABYMETAL • CARLY RAE JEPSEN • PERFUME • BEYONCÉ • MACHINE GIRL • KILL ALTERS • RINA SAWAYAMA • A$AP ROCKY • FRIENDZONE • JOANNA NEWSOM • JANE REMOVER • UBOA • KATE BUSH • SARAH BONITO • SLAYYYTER • AYESHA EROTICA • CAROLINE POLACHEK • KELELA • DEVONTÉ HYNES • WEYES BLOOD • JULIA HOLTER • COCTEAU TWINS • TORI AMOS • HANNAH DIAMOND • FLORENCE WELCH • GIA MARGRET • SKULLCRUSHER • DEFTONES • KESHA • LORDE • BONNIE MCKEE • COBRAH • GOODSPEED YOU! BLACK EMPEROR • YUNG SHERMAN • SEA OLEENA • POPPY • DEAN BLUNT • DEAR NORA • T.A.T.U. • NAMASENDA • POISON GIRLFRIEND • TOVE LO • ZHEANI • ORTIES • BLADEE • AESPA • BANKS • ONEOHTRIX POINT NEVER • OTAY:ONII • TEAADORA • IMOGEN HEAP • ROSE MELBERG •