Subversive

Maida Vale Session + Interview at BBC Radio 1

Thank you for both rips guys.

Oddly, the files won't open for the individual tracks from @@triangles19 , not sure why that is?

I did it because in the previous rip, there's an aggressive sounding I don't like - sorry to say that.

So I just recorded the sound the radio gave to my computer (with a very simple technique). I got .wav files for the ones who wants.

Here's another link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lsmcddtri4xqr2r/Honeymoon+Maida+Vale+Session.rar

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

I did it because in the previous rip, there's an aggressive sounding I don't like - sorry to say that.

So I just recorded the sound the radio gave to my computer (with a very simple technique). I got .wav files for the ones who wants.

Here's another link :

http://www.mediafire.com/download/lsmcddtri4xqr2r/Honeymoon+Maida+Vale+Session.rar

Your rip is the best. So i deleted mine and now i have yours :D

Here's another link :

Yes thank you <3 I just needed a working link that's all.

I hate it when you get rips from the radio and you can hear the frequency/aggressive input (or whatever the fuk it is lol).

Thank youu

TBH what's better:

The direct rip

or a recorded version of the direct rip

??????? :toofunny:

The original file on the BBC iPlayer is an 128kbps, 48khz AAC

Mine is simply that file downloaded and split into tracks without quality loss

The other version is ... from the OTA broadcast? What is "the radio" specifically? At first I thought this was the Radio 1 compressorized (the "the frequency/aggressive input") version, but it sounds good, actually, so idk? Does the BBC broadcast the uncompressorized stream somewhere?

A recorded version of the direct rip didn't exists babe,

just two rips w/ 2 different results.

I honestly don't understand everything 0_0 like um.... The rips are both official and untouched..? But DeadAgainst ripped it from the BBC website

Can you please explain the rip in easy words for me?? :flutter:  :flutter: Those words are so complicated, I don't even know what people are saying rn :facepalm:

I honestly don't understand everything 0_0 like um.... The rips are both official and untouched..? But DeadAgainst ripped it from the BBC website

Can you please explain the rip in easy words for me?? :flutter:  :flutter: Those words are so complicated, I don't even know what people are saying rn :facepalm:

DeadAgainst ripped it from the BBC website yes, but you can hear that the recording quality is absolutely not the same than the BBC player. I don't know why. It sounds loud, agressive and unclear.

So, I used a streaming recorder that recorded the sound that the bbc player gave to my computer, it sounds way more authentic than the other rip.

Let's be clear, I deeply respect the DeadAgainst work, I just don't like the result and think it's unlistenable so I did mine.

LDR-ALOHA2.jpg

DeadAgainst ripped it from the BBC website yes, but you can hear that the recording quality is absolutely not the same than the BBC player. I don't know why. It sounds loud, agressive and unclear.

So, I used a streaming recorder that recorded the sound that the bbc player gave to my computer, it sounds way more authentic than the other rip.

Let's be clear, I deeply respect the DeadAgainst work, I just don't like the result and think it's unlistenable so I did mine.

Thanks to both anyways :hooker:

I don't know if I have fat ears but I can't feel the aggressive sound :lmao:

Maybe because I really always prefer the raw version :crossed: