Sign in to follow this  
ZeroZero

Spice Girls

So as far as I know, there's no Spice Girls thread. Who could forget such bops! :oprah: Their movie was my basically my entire childhood. Here are some of them nostalgic bops:

My fave Spice was OBVIOUSLY scary! :makeup2: Who was/is your spice of choice? :party:

Sporty/Mel C  :cumming:  :cumming2:

This angel's dirty face is sore, holding on to what she had before, not sharing secrets with any old fool, now she's gonna keep her cool, she wants to get naked, she wants to get naked  :candy:

I loved them to death. I have all their albums and a lot of their single CDs. I got a whole collection of them and their solo stuff. I have no shame. 

Petition for an upload of everything  :oic:

9a32008aa9568555201e3b88bceeef59.jpg

Petition for an upload of everything  :oic:

My fav when I was really obsessed was Mel C! :D But then it slowly became Victoria haha. I do think Mel C had the best voice though. We could get together and talk passionately about the Spice Girls for hours if you want to. I'm serious.

I could make a masterpost but I'd need help. I don't have all their B-sides or solo albums. I have all of Emma's though except her last release. I also don't have Mel C's... last two releases? I don't remember off the top of my head. I'm also missing some Spice Girls single CDs. 

My fav when I was really obsessed was Mel C! :D But then it slowly became Victoria haha. I do think Mel C had the best voice though. We could get together and talk passionately about the Spice Girls for hours if you want to. I'm serious.

I could make a masterpost but I'd need help. I don't have all their B-sides or solo albums. I have all of Emma's though except her last release. I also don't have Mel C's... last two releases? I don't remember off the top of my head. I'm also missing some Spice Girls single CDs. 

I can help :D I've gotten almost all the solo stuff now, but if you can find Mel C's Think About It (Acoustic Version - Live at Hitradio Ö3) I'd appreciate it :D It's a German Amazon exclusive and it's not on any of the 2 sties I trust :P

Emma Bunton

Emma_Bunton_1.jpg

Emma_Bunton_2.png

Emma_Bunton_3.jpg

Emma_Bunton_4.jpg

Emma_Bunton_5.jpg

Emma_Bunton_6.jpg

Geri Halliwell (NSFW covers)

Geri_Halliwell_1.jpg

Geri_Halliwell_2.jpg

Geri_Halliwell_3.jpg

Geri_Halliwell_4.jpg

Geri_Halliwell_5.jpg

Geri_Halliwell_6.jpg

Melanie B

Melanie_B_1.jpg

Melanie_B_2.jpg

Melanie_B_3.jpg

Melanie_B_4.jpg

Melanie_B_5.jpg

Melanie C

Melanie_C_1.jpg

Melanie_C_2.jpg

Melanie_C_3.jpg

Melanie_C_4.jpg

Melanie_C_5.jpg

Melanie_C_6.jpg

Melanie_C_7.jpg

Melanie_C_8.jpg

Melanie_C_9.jpg

Victoria Beckham

Victoria_Beckham_1.jpg

Victoria_Beckham_2.jpg

Victoria_Beckham_3.jpg

Victoria_Beckham_4.jpg

Spice Girls

Spice_Girls_1.jpg

Spice_Girls_2.jpg

Spice_Girls_3.jpg

Spice_Girls_4.jpg

Spice_Girls_5.jpg

Spice_Girls_6.jpg

Spice_Girls_7.jpg

I also have the audio clips for the Spice World video game if anyone actually wants them  :deadbanana:

I know for sure that's all the b-sides, but not sure about unreleased so if you know of anything else, let me know 

@@trayertrash Wow you have way more than me! That's so amazing, haha. I thought I had a lot until you posted all of that, haha. 

I also looked for the Mel C track you needed, and I found the direct amazon link but can't find a download on the Spice Girls fansite I'm a member of. I can PM someone possibly on there soon and get a response, but it's basically died out a little bit so I'd need to find a still active Mel C fan on there. 

@@trayertrash Wow you have way more than me! That's so amazing, haha. I thought I had a lot until you posted all of that, haha. 

I also looked for the Mel C track you needed, and I found the direct amazon link but can't find a download on the Spice Girls fansite I'm a member of. I can PM someone possibly on there soon and get a response, but it's basically died out a little bit so I'd need to find a still active Mel C fan on there. 

I got bored and drunk last night and went on a huge downloading spree  :deadbanana:  I wasn't even aware of all the b-sides and unreleased but I'm glad I found them :D If you find it that would be awesome :D I can make a torrent for everything if you want. I would upload to mega but they banned me  :defeated:

I got bored and drunk last night and went on a huge downloading spree :deadbanana: I wasn't even aware of all the b-sides and unreleased but I'm glad I found them :D If you find it that would be awesome :D I can make a torrent for everything if you want. I would upload to mega but they banned me :defeated:

How do you get banned from Mega? :deadbanana:

uM2mzZZ.gifhoDhUSz.png?1

@ @@trayertrash, Mel B said a 20th anniversary reunion may happen!! We'll have to wait and see if it involves Victoria though. The rest will definitely be apart of it most likely! 

Mel B needs to shut up tbh, she's always the one hyping this reunion and it never happens.  :oprah2:

自由になる自由がある