Poppy

Eppic feat. Poppy - Hide And Seek

Animal

Between The Bars

Brezzeblocks

Bruises

Chewing Gum (Full)

Cough Syrup

Dosen't Have To Mean I'm Wrong (Original)

Fade Into You

Flowers In Your Hair

It Ain't Me Babe

It's Time

Kids

Little Talks

Lonely Boy

Losing My Religion

Lowlife feat. Travis Millis

Mad World

My Kind Of Woman

Santa Baby 

Sky Fall

Spooky

Sunglasses At Night

The Cave

What If I (Original)

nvm https://youtu.be/V2wYK3c5Xyg

Edited by forkpt1

tumblr_m9li5eLE0H1rah8xoo1_500.gif

Her videos as of late have got me thinking. Before (imo) they seemed to be random with minimal to none connections between them, but now some of them seem to be leading up to something idk. As if that Titanic fuck is starting to flesh out the storyline of this art project and has something big planned for us. 

Also Poppy stated on her twitter that new music is coming. Can't wait  :party:

Hopefully she has an album out this year... and I hate Titanic Sinclair, he wants to make Mars Argo look bad.

I'm honestly not sure whether it's an album or an EP, but whatever it is it's most likely coming out this year since something is coming out in October. 

OMG WITHIN A MONTH? YAS POPPY ABDUCT OUR WIGS WITH YOUR ALIEN LIKE SELF

WE  :gclap: ARE  :gclap: NOT  :gclap: READY

TjmiIK4.png

Hopefully she has an album out this year... and I hate Titanic Sinclair, he wants to make Mars Argo look bad.

What does this have to do with Mars Argo? He's said no one is involved in the project outside of him & Poppy  :awkney:

Does anyone even know what has happened to Mars? She hasn't updated her Instagram in a year, she updates her twitter like once a month with vague meaningless tweets and overall it feels like she has practically disappeared. 

Does anyone even know what has happened to Mars? She hasn't updated her Instagram in a year, she updates her twitter like once a month with vague meaningless tweets and overall it feels like she has practically disappeared. 

She said she's working on new music and a few months ago she uploaded some creepy teaser thing called "Everybody Wants It All"

TjmiIK4.png

Soooo UMG reported my dropbox folder with Poppy's covers as "copyright infringement" and had my DB account disabled... don't really get how they can do that considering Poppy made these covers public and for free download herself. I found them all on the internet, all I did was compile them in one easy place for fans, so it's not like I was "leaking" anything. And UMG doesn't own those recordings, those were way before she signed a record deal. Lmaoooo. But okay. Anyways y'all sorry, the link's been taken down :/

TjmiIK4.png

Soooo UMG reported my dropbox folder with Poppy's covers as "copyright infringement" and had my DB account disabled... don't really get how they can do that considering Poppy made these covers public and for free download herself. I found them all on the internet, all I did was compile them in one easy place for fans, so it's not like I was "leaking" anything. And UMG doesn't own those recordings, those were way before she signed a record deal. Lmaoooo. But okay. Anyways y'all sorry, the link's been taken down :/

Wow, UMG is really going ham on burying Poppy's old stuff. Now the video featuring Santa Baby posted earlier today has been removed too! They're probably lurking on here. Hi, Poppy's team :hae:

49093006537_7ae76bb4ce_o.jpg

• 4.18.14 • 5.1.14 • 9.20.14 • 5.28.15 • 6.14.15 • 7.28.16 • 7.24.17 • 10.23.17 • 10.24.17 • 1.25.18 • 2.5.18 • 12.5.18 • 10.3.19 • 10.11.19 • 11.16.19 •

SF • ATL • ATL • IND • ATL • CHI • LDN • NYC • NYC • DC • ATL • NYC • PDX • SAN • KS

great, i downloaded the folder before it got deleted!

Yes i got all her covers and unrleased before them!

If Poppy's new managers don't have control over the Moriah poppy brand were she released her own covers to the public, we could probably get the videos they took down back up. There was a YouTube account called that poppy files which posted old covers, it's gone now bc umg deleted it. Does any one know whether they also own that part of the brand?

If Poppy's new managers don't have control over the Moriah poppy brand were she released her own covers to the public, we could probably get the videos they took down back up. There was a YouTube account called that poppy files which posted old covers, it's gone now bc umg deleted it. Does any one know whether they also own that part of the brand?

Hope so...