Cashew

Poppy

I don't know if this has been dug up before but I found this

I added to my collection:
Altar (Instrumental)
American Kids (Acapella And Instrumental)
EWTBP (Instrumental)
Lowlife (Acapella And Instrumental)
Money (Acapella And Instrumental)

Are the acapellas filtered?

It's only my dark city, only my new man...

She actually had a fairly successful music career before she changed her style. Her old merch from 2013 is still on District Lines, and they don't sell merch for just anyone.

I have an old song of her's called Doesn't Mean I'm Wrong.

If you try to view her Twitter or old YouTube channel in the web archive, you can't. Her people requested them to be removed; most likely to protect her new image. Although, not all of her tracks are covered if that is what's going on.

The name she uses for songwriting credit is Moriah Rose Pereira (I have reason to believe that that is her real name). I'd say she's at least 24-years-old. She's lived in Franklin, TN as an adult and went to middle school in Boston, MA.

Holy shit, I also have "Doesn't Mean I'm Wrong." I would never in a million years have thought that was the same girl. 

Honestly I do want her to succeed, I enjoyed almost all of her EP but I feel like the weird youtube videos are getting a little tired, If she wants to come out on top she needs to kick it in gear and get her album done! It's the best way for her to keep this positive momentum going and solidify her place in this industry

89550-F07-DF2-F-4739-9-AB0-552-DF4549773.jpg