Cashew

Poppy

It would be v That Poppy if it was a whole album with every song's length at 3:36

Three and a half minutes being the formula for manufactured pop music :illumarina:

Titanic tweeted this in response to someone asking about the next That Poppy release, curious to see what happens tomorrow.

https://twitter.com/titanicsinclair/status/786489079470755840

Alot more than we think, EP or album? But then why would she just put an ep/album on Bandcamp and not everywhere?

releasing through band camp tho maybe she did get dropped like was rumoured

I thought that too, but there's an address in her youtube videos where you can send fan mail and it has Interscope Records under it.

Edit- here it is 

Fan Mail:

POPPY

C/o Nick Groff

Interscope Records

2220 Colorado Ave

Santa Monica, CA 90404

She definitely hasn't been dropped; the new single which is actually Little Psycho and not Find Your Peace isn't released under Island like the rest of her songs but through another UMG division at least (most likely Interscope, as mentioned in her video descriptions as of late). 

Another fun fact: it was also ready for release over a year ago (pre-dating Lowlife)  :creep:

She definitely hasn't been dropped; the new single which is actually Little Psycho and not Find Your Peace isn't released under Island like the rest of her songs but through another UMG division at least (most likely Interscope, as mentioned in her video descriptions as of late). 

Another fun fact: it was also ready for release over a year ago (pre-dating Lowlife)  :creep:

What is Music To Sleep To then? 

Maybe more songs are coming than just a single, also why Titanic would say "more than you think"

YOU GUYS!!! I FOUND HER COVER OF STOLEN DANCE!!!!!!!! Ok, so I found this mexican Mixlr account and they played the song during a session they did. I need to somehow rip the session in order to get the song. It isn't the full song I don't think but it is close enough. Here is a link to the session: http://mixlr.com/el-cuartel/showreel/cartel-coronacapital15 The song is about 10 minutes into the session. I've been looking for this song forever ever since it was taken down from her YouTube account. If someone manages to find a way to rip the session please send it to me. If I manage to do so I will make a download of it and post it here.

:brows:

g68BRo8.gif

I'm gonna be so done if it's the album of background music they've talked about releasing lmao. Now that I think about it, "find your peace", "music to sleep to"...

Semi expecting whatever it is to be released at 3:36 AM (or PM maybe) on the dot. Lmao

TjmiIK4.png