Cashew

Poppy

At least she delivered something. That is something Miss Sky Ferreira will never do, apparently  :crossed:

TjmiIK4.png

but did anyone actually buy it?

Mars Argo purchased a copy

TjmiIK4.png

titanic sinclair is literally the cringiest name i've ever heard. his emo phase needs to stop, and poppy needs to tell him to fuck off tbh :rip:

While I agree with everything you've said in this post, Poppy can't tell Titanic to fuck off because Titanic is the brains of the project. He directs and writes the youtube videos, he wrote the songs, the produced the songs, and he also directed the music videos. The entire aesthetic and persona of poppy is Titanics work and if Poppy were to tell him to fuck off, he'll just find another "Poppy" and continue doing the same thing with her while the current Poppy will be left in the dust like Mars Argo. You watch Mars Argo videos and you will notice how similar they are to That Poppy's videos. Poppy's simply just the face of the project. 

is she ever going to put out any actual new music/album? cause theres been nothing since the EP. like whats the point of all these videos I thought it was a lead up to an eventual album. but this just going to be an ongoing video series with no end 

Um what do you mean? She dropped an entire 10 track album yesterday! Only some of us can hear the actual pop songs... if you've watched all her videos in order they program your brain to hear the songs. Everyone else just hears creepy background binaural music. Duh!

TjmiIK4.png

I actually think I like the YT videos more than the music.. lol. 

Poppy is cute. It's kind of unsettling to think that some weird dude is pulling 100% of the strings though.. even though I'm sure that's part of the whole self-aware illuminati popstar BS. I dunno! She's cool. 

:umadney:

14417469274.gif

Am I the only one who doesn't find Titanic weird/creepy/pretentious/etc? I think he's funny. And I think I liked a couple of his songs back when I listened, idk tbh I was too interested in Mars to pay attention to him lmao. He doesn't bother me at all tho

TjmiIK4.png

Um what do you mean? She dropped an entire 10 track album yesterday! Only some of us can hear the actual pop songs... if you've watched all her videos in order they program your brain to hear the songs. Everyone else just hears creepy background binaural music. Duh!

oh wow that was a really sad attempt at trying to be funny. hopefully poppy puts out an actual album soon cause the videos seem to imply that something is coming but yesterdays "album" release just gave everyone serious blue balls

I've never heard what Am I What You Like sounds like, where's was that snippet posted?

It was the snippet Eclipse originally posted

https://soundcloud.com/shawnfan999/that-poppy-am-i-what-you-like-leaked-snippet

TjmiIK4.png