Cashew

Poppy

so it's a LQ wav file

No, because it's not a true WAV file -- hence upconvert

A WAV file is one of the highest quality audio forms you can have, for people to be calling it a LQ WAV is dumb when it's literally a 24-96kbps MP3 file that's been upconverted

BzhmW.png

A WAV file is one of the highest quality audio forms you can have, for people to be calling it a LQ WAV is dumb when it's literally a 24-96kbps MP3 file that's been upconverted

But things can be exported as .wav files. Even so by that knowledge there is no such thing as a low quality .PNG image since its a lossless type of file

gurl.... it's a lq wav file still if the file extension says .wav

like it doesn't matter if it began as an mp3, if it was converted into .wav, it's now a wav file

9ISvyf0.gif

btw has anyone actually listened to 3:36 to fall asleep to?

I slept to it every night this week, and I'm not even kidding, I've had nightmares every night since falling asleep to it

X----into me, into you----X

I slept to it every night this week, and I'm not even kidding, I've had nightmares every night since falling asleep to it

bruh  :hdu:  :toofunny:  I was thinking on doing that but now I feel really discouraged. 

LMFAOOO

i slept with it two times and it was nothing special so i deleted it