Subversive

LDR5 - Pre-Pre-Release Annual Meltdown and Discussion Thread

and rumor is from?

From my personal conversation with Eclipse. He admitted that no one knows the real record name and he himself also thought he knew it. That reffers to some leaked information that some insiders had, "BAR" thing. I don't know what Lana said herself to him, i won't show you receipts because this conversation has other private matters.

Who knows what Lana will do after releasing new album.. She might act friendly to Eclipse at this very moment just to desperately secure her material. The rumor says, Lana told Eclipse fake album title back in a day, maybe she's much smarter than we think.  :judgingu:

She could sue him right away. I dont think she is acting faux friendly to him.

From my personal conversation with Eclipse. He admitted that no one knows the real record name and he himself also thought he knew it. That reffers to some leaked information that some insiders had, "BAR" thing. I don't know what Lana said herself to him, i won't show you receipts because this conversation has other private matters.

ok. thank u

Personally i take "subversive" as a strong and beautiful word. I know Lana has her list of such words, she has spoken about that before reffering to album titles, Paradise, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. She finds them very beautiful and iconic and i think that Subversive would fit perfectly :(

Personally i take "subversive" as a strong and beautiful word. I know Lana has her list of such words, she has spoken about that before reffering to album titles, Paradise, Ultraviolence and Honeymoon. She finds them very beautiful and iconic and i think that Subversive would fit perfectly :(

It's horrible :rip:

Sweetie her songs are getting leaked. They need to find the source. And I can confirm because I have it in low quality, but didn't send it to anyone. It's not just the damn photo..... don't you get it? It's illegal.

songs from the new album are leaking too?

someones gonna leak it ive been told by various sources that song and even more leaked but the main thing is making sure it doesnt leak on here , by the time the album gets out if it does im honestly not even gonna have the energy to be invested in it 

someones gonna leak it ive been told by various sources that song and even more leaked but the main thing is making sure it doesnt leak on here , by the time the album gets out if it does im honestly not even gonna have the energy to be invested in it 

ihave been told the same thing but i dont know if it's true or it's just some rats wantting the song to leak

A quick list of things we know/presume about what's to come for this new era:

-At least part of the album was produced by long time friend Emile Haynie (Born to Die) and Rick Nowels

-Young And In Love is the lead single for the album, the video for the song has already been shot last year

-Other possible titles for album tracks are SR (which could stand for Short Road) and BAR

-Seeing yesterday's instagram post Chuck has probably shot the album cover

-Lana started following Marie Claire and Harper's Bazaar's twitter accounts and since she only follows the magazines she has done a photoshoot/interview for it is very likely she will be featured in them

-a few weeks ago she met up with Scott Plagenhoef, head of apple music, possibly to discuss something about the forthcoming project

Is there something else ? I just wanted to summarize the (legal :troll: ) info we have about the album x

giphy.gif

ihave been told the same thing but i dont know if it's true or it's just some rats wantting the song to leak

gals, don't.

It would be so boring if the album title turned out to be Subversive. Like I want to be pleasantly surprised when she announces the title

It would be actually cool if the album title was Subversive.

No shade but Do not visit this forum if you want to be surprised about new album coz here people fck up everything.

She said before she wouldn't drop thing unexpectedly (she also doesn't have the star power to do so) but this time it could be a great option

giphy.gif