Sign in to follow this  
Lust

How much of Lana's persona is made by her label, managers etc

i love these eras now but i wouldn't mind if she put a blonde wig on, took out an old camera, and recorded some videos for some demos of the songs on lust for life. like i can see one for BAR, since the one we have is a demo. i think it'd be amazing. but even though there is almost no possibility that she will do that, i still love her

giphy.gif

I mean I can see why people called her fake tbh, while I think that she had this persona for a long time, she kinda fucked up when she started saying thing like I haven't spoken to my dad for a long time, that she didn´t had enough money to buy cocoa powder, I haven't done anything to my lips, etc. I mean the way she presented herself in interviews was really cringey and try-hard.

While the media talking shit about her style and other thing well I think is kind of stupid to compare old photos with barely a budget to the super stylish photoshoped photos that are Nicole Nodland's photoshoots :lel: plus I think a major factor is that there was barely info about AKA or Lizzy Grant around that time (interviews, etc.) and also editors are lazy af so It's not like they were going to dig deep in the web so search for info like we do. :oprah3:

8nl2OpX.png