Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

lol it's just a video lol that's leaked like an hour before normal release. I get spoilering posts so people can see it with no prior knowledge, but does it really warrant this level of hysteria and melodrama? No

fullsizeoutput-3494.png

Why are people getting so antsy about one video leak? The song is out, all of us have bought it and don't even act like half of you don't have Best American Record and half her other leaks in neat iTunes folders.

No offence but some of you get so high and mighty on your horses like we don't all do it. It's a video. Some of us watched it. Like we aren't gonna watch it in HQ when it hits Vevo. Video views aren't gonna affect her sales at this point considering we all own it.

I'm not trying to act a certain way, but I would like to be surprised a little bit. I didn't mean to come off badly If I did. I just asked politely. If you would have said no I would have been fine with it too. I just didn't see anything wrong with asking you.

I'm not trying to act a certain way, but I would like to be surprised a little bit. I didn't mean to come off badly If I did. I just asked politely. If you would have said no I would have been fine with it too. I just didn't see anything wrong with asking you.

Not you haha, mostly other people. You were very polite. Some people are acting like their lives are over and Lana's career is ruined haha.

Lust for Life MV leaked & i started crying in the club & some people watched it & posted spoilers so now other people are mad that they seen spoilers. Now youre caught up :)

i have questions, 

are you for real? or

are you just inserting subtle Camila commercial in this forum?

:creep:

giphy.gif

It's such a pretty video. It's simple and doesn't go huge places but the aesthetics definitely one-up Love.

Hopefully she keep the black white and red for touring outfits like at Weenie Roast.

who else saw their own reflection on their screen in that black circle at the beginning of the mv and thought 'ughh'? pls tell me I'm not the only one

I hope that when this era ends we still keep this thread busy and messy cus i'll be so bored if everyone leaves this site :(

7cf18f916c76496838bb078b36ed9708af32170e