Elle

Lust For Life - Pre-Release Thread

i need her to at least fix the "music store" link on her website if she can't give us a pre order yet :pft: im getting so anxious it's been this long and she hasn't mentioned anything about the album, i need her to do something soon lol

UbsOye5.png

what trustworthy sources have said it was supposed to be released the end of this month? i just saw an article from yesterday by vulture that said may 26th, but honestly i think they might have just said that cause we were all saying it :rip:

also can someone please match up all the important dates of this era (that have already happened) in accordance with the moon cycle, maybe we can predict some more dates

UbsOye5.png

I honestly think there is some scheme to what she's doing here... not like, synched with the moon or whatever (I'm not making fun of anyone here though because I literally was the person who started the moon phase thing during the Honeymoon era... how prophetic tho that she ends up on the moon #iconic). But I think that she's going to surprise release or something. I don't literally think she forgot about her album. She mentioned in that livestream that the universe has a plan for everything so.... I can't be a true pantheist without hearing the universe out on this one  :icant:

what trustworthy sources have said it was supposed to be released the end of this month? i just saw an article from yesterday by vulture that said may 26th, but honestly i think they might have just said that cause we were all saying it :rip:

also can someone please match up all the important dates of this era (that have already happened) in accordance with the moon cycle, maybe we can predict some more dates

Pitchfork said it weeks ago. Amazon listed it that date too.

Pitchfork said it weeks ago. Amazon listed it that date too.

I might not be remembering correctly but I thought they edited it and said it's not confirmed

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m

just wanted to take a moment to share this lust for life album cover someone made on coverlandia 

207921492270814.png?itok=FkRJEVeP

absolutely iconic. slutty 50s alien qween. imagine waking up at night and seeing this spaceship car in your backyard with Lizzy staring and smiling vacantly at you like this. It's the last thing you'll ever see

just wanted to take a moment to share this lust for life album cover someone made on coverlandia 

207921492270814.png?itok=FkRJEVeP

absolutely iconic. slutty 50s alien qween. imagine waking up at night and seeing this spaceship car in your backyard with Lizzy staring and smiling vacantly at you like this. It's the last thing you'll ever see

thats actually nice lol 

>there's no more night

>blue skies forever

>in space where the concept of day literally doesn't exist 

tumblr_o1scokDOUC1sa6u20o1_400.gif

I hope this means the mv will be on a diff planet

lana-del-rey-just-for-life-anatomy-nss-m