Matt

Movie Discussion Thread

everything everywhere all at once is still the best execution of the multiverse concept!!!

image04.gif?v=7de1b8f7

Thinking about Big Eyes and Age Of Adaline, so thankful that I discovered these films through Lana. One of my top favorites. They suit the Lana aesthetic very well too. I got goosebumps when Big Eyes song was played :pray2:

url%5D

People, have you seen the short movie which was used as a promo for Jaguar's F-TYPE and which featured Lana's Burning Desire. I remember watching this, it was cute, kinda weird, nothing really special but once Burning Desire was played, instant goosebumps :pray2:

url%5D

9 minutes ago, Embach said:

People, have you seen the short movie which was used as a promo for Jaguar's F-TYPE and which featured Lana's Burning Desire. I remember watching this, it was cute, kinda weird, nothing really special but once Burning Desire was played, instant goosebumps :pray2:

this is genuinely so bizarre to me since when do car companies make short films.. but LOOOVE 

giphy.gif

On 10/22/2023 at 9:12 PM, watercolor eyes said:

I Believe In Unicorns. It's more of a high budget art project than a film, but the main character's story reminds me so much of Lizzy and early Lana music.

I second this

157852e4da9ff5b7ec834e7a2eac795d.gif

On 8/20/2023 at 5:43 AM, Embach said:

Can anyone recommend me a lot of movies which have hugeeeee Lana vibes?

Replying to this so long after you posted sorry lol but I had to add my two cents… American beauty, River of no return, Sabrina, blue velvet, wild at heart, rebel without a cause, Gilda, and leave her to heaven :wub:

9 minutes ago, Stoned Mary in the Garden said:

Replying to this so long after you posted sorry lol but I had to add my two cents… American beauty, River of no return, Sabrina, blue velvet, wild at heart, rebel without a cause, Gilda, and leave her to heaven :wub:

Thank u! Omg yes Sabrina, I loved it :oprah:

url%5D

I watched the dead poets society for the first time in full today and dude my life will never be the same. I thought it was gonna be a cute little film like the little women vibe but with men but that last 20 minutes was crazy and it happened so fast. Also why the fuck are boys so stupid now what happened to manners and caring about school all they do now is vape, drink and are disrespectful to everyone. 

There's no thread for the FALLOUT show, and i didn't wanna make one but HELLO???????

CAN WE NOT AGREE THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST WELL PUT TOGETHER SEASONS OF TELEVISION WE'VE SEEN IN AGES???
As a lifelong fan, I'm truly touched, blown away (no pun intended), and SEATED for season 2. The countdown begins now!
7lRfCsd.gif

17 minutes ago, Veinsineon said:

There's no thread for the FALLOUT show, and i didn't wanna make one but HELLO???????

CAN WE NOT AGREE THIS IS ONE OF THE BEST AND MOST WELL PUT TOGETHER SEASONS OF TELEVISION WE'VE SEEN IN AGES???
As a lifelong fan, I'm truly touched, blown away (no pun intended), and SEATED for season 2. The countdown begins now!
7lRfCsd.gif

I haven’t seen it but I have seen The Fallout movie with Maddie Ziegler and Jenna Ortega. It was good! I’ll add the show to my watchlist x

stars in my eyes

⊹˚⋆ 𝒃𝒂𝒃𝒚 𝒃𝒍𝒖𝒆𝒔 ‧₊°