Sign in to follow this  
buster

LA to the Moon Tour Merchandise

sigh was this for the signed CD? I don’t think I’ll be getting mine either. They haven’t even contacted me.

I had to contact them!! But this order included the coke bottle vinyl and one lithograph neither of them signed! I just got the litho cause it was $4 that day and I thought why not? So now they refunded me $4 so hopefully I’ll get my vinyl soon!

I do have another order with a signed CD but I don’t think I’ll get it either ugh.

I had to contact them!! But this order included the coke bottle vinyl and one lithograph neither of them signed! I just got the litho cause it was $4 that day and I thought why not? So now they refunded me $4 so hopefully I’ll get my vinyl soon!

I do have another order with a signed CD but I don’t think I’ll get it either ugh.

that sucks, so they took that long to notify you that they had run out of stock? that’s kinda lame of them. Hopefully you get your vinyl soon though! I’ve been seeing them all over eBay already, and it’s kinda weird that her main shop had the production delay when UO didn’t and other retailers didn’t.

that sucks, so they took that long to notify you that they had run out of stock? that’s kinda lame of them. Hopefully you get your vinyl soon though! I’ve been seeing them all over eBay already, and it’s kinda weird that her main shop had the production delay when UO didn’t and other retailers didn’t.

They just like to play with our emotions !!

Lana’s gonna release a new project by the time I get my signed CD

Does someone has a picture with the merch prices in the European leg? Please I need it soon

Prices in euros from what I remember:

Racer jacket - 140

Long jacket - 100

Cherry hoodie - 80

Favourite places hoodie - 80

Windbreaker - 80

Cherry shirt - 40

Sailboat shirt -40

Roses shirt - 40

LATTM shirt - 35

Coke necklace - 35

Cap - 35

Visor - 25

Old shirts (25/30)

Prices in euros from what I remember:

Racer jacket - 140

Long jacket - 100

Cherry hoodie - 80

Favourite places hoodie - 80

Windbreaker - 80

Cherry shirt - 40

Sailboat shirt -40

Roses shirt - 40

LATTM shirt - 35

Coke necklace - 35

Cap - 35

Visor - 25

Old shirts (25/30)

OMG THANK YOU SO MUCH!

well there is this ugly tour shirt with the Coachella cover pic on the front but thats so ugly we dont talk about that

i bought that tshirt and i love it.....classic concert tshirt.

her actual merch after seeing it in real life it's really shitty quality for the prices they wanted.

~INSTA1.gif