Sign in to follow this  
Amadeus

Lana @ Premiere of The Orchard’s ‘Flower’ at ArcLight Cinemas - March 13, 2018; Hollywood, California.

She doesn't even have a bump to fix in the last photo, I wonder why she kept doing it

That picture is from 2011/2012 (?), so it’s actually post-filler! I think she started getting work done in 2010 at the earliest.

Yeah, I’m worried though. I feel like fillers don’t age well and I don’t want her to ruin her face like other Hollywood celebs :(

That picture is from 2011/2012 (?), so it’s actually post-filler! I think she started getting work done in 2010 at the earliest.

Yeah, I’m worried though. I feel like fillers don’t age well and I don’t want her to ruin her face like other Hollywood celebs :(

yeah I think it's maybe to just maintain the "no bump". maybe the fillers fade away and it comes back idk 

yeah I think it's maybe to just maintain the "no bump". maybe the fillers fade away and it comes back idk 

Derma fillers do indeed fade away. She has definitely had work done but it's all considered "non surgical". TBH I don't blame her, if I could afford it I would opt for similar procedures. It's her body and if it makes her feel better about herself, by all means I hope she does what she wants. The only thing I would worry about it her doing something and regretting it

Derma fillers do indeed fade away. She has definitely had work done but it's all considered "non surgical". TBH I don't blame her, if I could afford it I would opt for similar procedures. It's her body and if it makes her feel better about herself, by all means I hope she does what she wants. The only thing I would worry about it her doing something and regretting it

THIS is the tea. She wouldn't be getting fillers if she didn't want them, they clearly make her feel more confident. And yet some of y'all drag her relentlessly on here about it & other superficial things. I hope & pray she doesn't read LB honestly cause if I was her I'd be devastated reading some of the nasty stuff people say!

gLoD.gif

gLoH.gif :beyonce: