Sign in to follow this  
Flowerbomb

Stephen King's Castle Rock (Hulu series premieres July 25th)

better than AHS!!! AHS always depends on blood and violence instead of horror... this is actually mysterious and spooky. i love Molly a lot, shes probably my fav character. i hadnt thought about Henry being evil. i think the kid in jail is pretty freakin evil. everyone he's touched has died or done something eeeeviiillllll. im excited to see how this story wraps up.

I agree! The writers take a lot of time with building up the characters and their stories. :)

Yeah Molly is great so far, but I have my suspicions about her. I feel like she has more to hide :brows:

The Kid is an intriguing character...I can't put my finger on him. I feel like throughout this series we are made to believe the kid is the devil but maybe it turns out he isn't?

♡  standing stoic blue and denim, eyes not blue but clear like heaven 

I read somewhere that Frances Conroy is in 2 episodes as Martha Lacy. Is it true?

Yup! She's appeared in two episodes I think

Yup! She's appeared in two episodes I think

Arcadia can you please do me a favour? Can you please send me any two of Frances' snapshots from Castle Rock on my twitter page? I am making a thread of all the shows Frances Conroy has acted in. I can't find her look in Castle Rock ANYWHERE on Google. Here:

https://mobile.twitter.com/GoldCrucifix/status/1028990566124597249

Arcadia can you please do me a favour? Can you please send me any two of Frances' snapshots from Castle Rock on my twitter page? I am making a thread of all the shows Frances Conroy has acted in. I can't find her look in Castle Rock ANYWHERE on Google. Here:https://mobile.twitter.com/GoldCrucifix/status/1028990566124597249

Will do! :)

Will do! :)

Arcadia, thankfully I JUST found the download link to Castle Rock so I got the screenshot. But thank you angel <3 I will remember this

(Btw, if you log in sometime accept my follow request from my new account)

Arcadia, thankfully I JUST found the download link to Castle Rock so I got the screenshot. But thank you angel <3 I will remember this

(Btw, if you log in sometime accept my follow request from my new account)

I made an entire new acc a while ago, I'll dm it to you. :)

HAS ANYONE FINISHED WATCHING EPISODE 8? BITCH IM SO SHOOK :raven:

yes i'm dead just like molly

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

yes i'm dead just like molly

same tbh

but fr, I wonder what's going on. We got only 2 episodes left and still lots of questions unanswered

same tbh

but fr, I wonder what's going on. We got only 2 episodes left and still lots of questions unanswered

i feel like we need like 7 more episodes!!! i cant deal with just 2 left!!! SO MANY QUESTIONS. 

i am the queen of the universe. the waves part, and they engulf me, and the water is warm.   

https://onlineparades.bandcamp.com/album/sure-jan

Okay so I finally finished the season, and I'm not sure how I feel about the show.

I think the show has a huge potential, the actors were great, the show looks amazing, the script is good and it catches you right away with a whole bunch of mysteries... that never get answered. And that's a HUGE turn off for me, and knowing that the second season will tell another story with new characters made me feel like all the time spent wasn't worth it tbh.

I know that probably some characters will come back and that the writers will probably answer the questions through the POV of these new characters, but still It doesn't  change the fact that at the end the first season didn't explained major things, therefore having an anticlimactic finale.

I'll see season 2 if it centers on Jane Levy though I love her.

8nl2OpX.png

Okay so I finally finished the season, and I'm not sure how I feel about the show.

I think the show has a huge potential, the actors were great, the show looks amazing, the script is good and it catches you right away with a whole bunch of mysteries... that never get answered. And that's a HUGE turn off for me, and knowing that the second season will tell another story with new characters made me feel like all the time spent wasn't worth it tbh.

I know that probably some characters will come back and that the writers will probably answer the questions through the POV of these new characters, but still It doesn't  change the fact that at the end the first season didn't explained major things, therefore having an anticlimactic finale.

I'll see season 2 if it centers on Jane Levy though I love her.

OMG SAME. I was so disappointed with the final episode, I felt somewhat betrayed because I've been rooting for this show since last year. I think the writers of the show were trying to be ambiguous, but it went too far. Nothing was answered, there were too many plotholes etc.

I can only hope they avoid this for season 2

So, just finished first episode and it was underwhelming. It's probably because I was expecting more, or a bit different. Or it's because of the 1st episode and we're getting introduced to characters and story.

Not gonna give up TBH, gonna watch it til the end.

giphy.gifTwitter: johndelferro