Sign in to follow this  
Ultra Violet

Songs that make you shiver

the ultimate Lana Del Rey. Her version of  Once upon a dream

and it reminds me YES the Academy Awards does have the ability to have an Academy Award for Best Adaptation Music (i.e. the song does not have to be original, however, 

they haven't done it in a few years, and there has to be THREE nominees to have it. Perhaps they permanently should have two awards for music.

One can look it up, plenty of major names in the industry have won best adaptation

Lana is our modern day Edith Piaf. Totally unique. a mixture of Brian WIlson Roy Orbison, Leonard Cohen, Gram Parsons, Elton & Bernie. Born to Die/Paradise is comparable to Elton's Captain Fantastic. All the records need to be listened whole. Waiting for a box set vinyl of all 400 songs not on any lp

Just wanna share a moment from last week when mom was driving us home from visiting grandma, it must have been 30+ degrees in the car, and Beyoncé’s Halo came on the radio and I somehow got goosebumps - even though it was so hot!

48K6p1K.gif pyg088L.png

Just wanna share a moment from last week when mom was driving us home from visiting grandma, it must have been 30+ degrees in the car, and Beyoncé’s Halo came on the radio and I somehow got goosebumps - even though it was so hot!

Omg that was the best song of 2008! Her low notes made me shiver, as well as just the epicness of the entire song