Photo

When do U think U will stop loving/care for Lana Del Rey?

• Please log in to reply
101 replies to this topic

#101 OFFLINE   Ariadne

Ariadne

Kinda daydreaming about death, kinda wanna die

• Members
  • PipPip
  • 426 posts
  • LocationSouth of No North
  • Fan Since:June 2012
  • Time Online: 19d 6h 25m 44s

Posted 01 July 2019 - 02:48 AM

I still love her but I lost a great amount of interest in her. I don't think my love for her will ever go back to 2012 -2014. 

• Diamond Whore, ChaoticLipster, Afterparty and 2 others like this

tumblr_n9t9baKLaK1sj5r1lo1_500.gif

#102 OFFLINE   Diamond Whore

Diamond Whore

Fresh Out Of Fucks

• Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1,677 posts
  • LocationMindless Vacuum
  • Fan Since:National Anthem
  • Time Online: 151d 1h 4m 3s

Posted 11 July 2019 - 12:25 AM

The more I think about some of things she’s done and the way she’s been acting since after U.V the less I feel for her. Hillsong is unfortunate no its totally unforgivable. Her level of ignorance is disarming. How can a woman who says (:creep: ) she aligns with left wing views happily go to a cult that has a very well known history of homophobia and a stance against abortion.

She’s the type of person who will say one thing to please a group whilst thinking the complete opposite. LFL was her poor attempt to draw in the ‘woke’. I’ll even go as far as saying that she hasn’t got a clue what’s really going on politically in the world and if she did it’s on a -16 year old finds politics on tumblr for the first and now thinks she’s woke as fuck - surface level.

L.A has turned her into a lazy, minimalistic, vapid, ditzy mess. No it’s not BC she lost her spark after being in the industry for a while it’s BC she’s rich now. There’s no hunger from Lana to put any effort in anymore. Looks at artists like Beyoncé or F+TM both of whom have been in the industry for much longer than Lana but still put in a shit ton of effort in. Why? BC they still have a love and a passion for what they are do. That’s something Lana has lost and will probably never get back.

I’m done with her and the only thing that keeps me invested is the music. Even then it’s been steadily declining ever since UV.
  • LanaFlowers, late bloomer and Foxglove like this

mn0xppm0o20oh41wawqa.png

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users