Guest Zephyr

MARINA (and The Diamonds)

RE the recent Marina leaks.

As far as I am aware, a certain psycho Allie X fan impersonated Warner employee Marc Federman and emailed mixer John Hanes for Greg Kurstin track stems, Dan Dare for Just Desserts, and Rick Nowels for his EH tracks under some lie about the label wanting it for some shitty remix release. No one has any demos, all demos are stem edits made with vocal sessions. A real demo snippet leaked months ago though that is only cause it can be heard in the background of one of the Radioactive vocal takes.

Some other stems are out there too like Blue, the Dr Luke tracks.

But yeah, don't believe these demo leaks.

....it worked?

I cannot explain how much I am currently craving for new Marina music. She will always be one of my ultimate faves but it's so annoying having to wait 84 years in between each album cycle. She better deliver with MATD4... if the songs are subpar I'm lowkey ready to unstan 4eva

I cannot explain how much I am currently craving for new Marina music. She will always be one of my ultimate faves but it's so annoying having to wait 84 years in between each album cycle. She better deliver with MATD4... if the songs are subpar I'm lowkey ready to unstan 4eva

Same, it's been too long. But I'm keeping my expectations low because she'll never be able to top Electra Heart anyway.

73-wigglytuffhiya.gif

leak something from her

like Super Human or something, I need it

Oh yeah, let's leave Charli XCX Thread in shook

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

10000%

Well... 

I with a LQ snippet would be happy papi @@Eclipse  :delicious:

"ser bella me dio privilegios, pero ser astuta me dio poder"  :makeup:

i, in all honesty, wouldn't mind an album that kinda sounds like disconnect  :crossed:  :crossed:  now i know that song was produced by CB but, i think it could be a good direction for her. it still feels like old marina with that funk essence and the froot vibes, but it also seems super fresh and new.  :toofunny:  :toofunny: