Sign in to follow this  
MariaDelRey

Lana Del Rey covers CLEO mag.

If I'm not a fan of those celebrities I wouldn't have a reason to care whether they are on or not. I'm a fan of Lana and am actually interested on hearing about her; Katy Perry has fans and they are able to get feedback from her and get to hear from her, Lady Gaga does as well, and same with Rihanna(unfortunately). Why the hell can't Lana?? What is she so afraid of??? She'll share her personal life in her music but can't go on twitter and say hello??

She is on Twitter and occasionally tweets. She even DMs fans she's met. She's not obligated to do anything like that.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

We only analyze things she's said...

Not really, I've seen many posts in those threads and they go beyond that. Even IF they were just analyzing her lyrics you all go way beyond what needs to be done, I'm sure she didn't expect you all to go looking up her entire life story when she wrote her music. You all stalked her ENTIRE LIFE, found pictures, interviews from years ago, screenshots of her facebook account but yet I can't be upset about her not interacting with her fans more? Fine I'll just join the club and stalk her instead.

Not really, I've seen many posts in those threads and they go beyond that. Even IF they were just analyzing her lyrics you all go way beyond what needs to be done, I'm sure she didn't expect you all to go looking up her entire life story when she wrote her music. You all stalked her ENTIRE LIFE, found pictures, interviews from years ago, screenshots of her facebook account but yet I can't be upset about her not interacting with her fans more? Fine I'll just join the club and stalk her instead.

She put all of that out there. Everybody knows that everything that's put on the Internet, stays there.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

She is on Twitter and occasionally tweets. She even DMs fans she's met. She's not obligated to do anything like that.

And I'm not obligated to buy her music but I still do. Some people don't have the opportunity to meet her, especially american fans since she's going through her anti America phase. She's talked about how the web connects the world so why doesn't she take her advice get on the web and CONNECT with her fans that she says she loves so much?

And I'm not obligated to buy her music but I still do.

What? You buy her music because you want to. She's never asked anyone who doesn't like her music to buy it.

She put all of that out there. Everybody knows that everything that's put on the Internet, stays there.

Yeah but as you said, the thread was about analyzing her lyrics; what does posting old pictures of her and screenshots of her not liking lady gaga have anything to do with her lyrics? I'm sure plenty of those things were not easily found so you obviously went above and beyond and dug them out to get to know more about her. I'm sure she didn't want some of that information to be known either.

What? You buy her music because you want to. She's never asked anyone who doesn't like her music to buy it.

Girl, did I say that? I'm making a point that I AM A FAN and usually with fans we would like to get to know more about the people we are FANS OF.

Yeah but as you said, the thread was about analyzing her lyrics; what does posting old pictures of her and screenshots of her not liking lady gaga have anything to do with her lyrics? I'm sure plenty of those things were not easily found so you obviously went above and beyond and dug them out to get to know more about her. I'm sure she didn't want some of that information to be known either.

Taking a screenshot of her Facebook she made under her real name really isn't going above and beyond. As I said, she put all of that out there.

Taking a screenshot of her Facebook she made under her real name really isn't going above and beyond. As I said, she put all of that out there.

She put it out there before she knew she was going to blow up, she put it out there not knowing there would be people stalking her and putting her on blast. You see she's not talking all that slick shit about gaga now, so she obviously doesn't want people to know about that. I, on the other hand, am not asking her for all of that shit(even though I wouldn't decline the info if she was willing to let us know) all I want is for her to be more sociable online with her fans and to open up more so then there won't have to be analysis pages putting her business on front street without her consent. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by using the "she put it out there" excuse.

If I'm not a fan of those celebrities I wouldn't have a reason to care whether they are on or not. I'm a fan of Lana and am actually interested on hearing about her; Katy Perry has fans and they are able to get feedback from her and get to hear from her, Lady Gaga does as well, and same with Rihanna(unfortunately). Why the hell can't Lana?? What is she so afraid of??? She'll share her personal life in her music but can't go on twitter and say hello??

She used to twitt a bit I wonder why she stopped using

glgcDdT.gif

She put it out there before she knew she was going to blow up, she put it out there not knowing there would be people stalking her and putting her on blast. You see she's not talking all that slick shit about gaga now, so she obviously doesn't want people to know about that. I, on the other hand, am not asking her for all of that shit(even though I wouldn't decline the info if she was willing to let us know) all I want is for her to be more sociable online with her fans and to open up more so then there won't have to be analysis pages putting her business on front street without her consent. Stop trying to make yourself feel better by using the "she put it out there" excuse.

Don't you know?! We are the media and the object of affection all at once and at the same time! So be careful with what you post specially if you are trying very hard to become famous....

glgcDdT.gif

Why do all these magazines use old shoots where she isn't looking her best?! There are so many lovely shoots which are more recent..

they are cheaper :eek:

hahahaha JK I don't know but maybe because this shoot is recent and it's not used on anything before, I mean we know them but the general public doesn't, hope to see some new photos, tho

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

'LEARN SEX TRICKS FROM THE PRO' at first i thought from Lana but then I was like... umm maybe not

Nah if they wanted to write a sex article about Lana it would be "GET THE PEPSI COLA PUSSY YOU'VE ALWAYS DREAMED OF"

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

Well, I agree that she needs to be present in a certain way with her fans through her social networks. But it's her choice whether we like it or not (Personally to me it doesn't matter. I still support and love her).

But don't being ridiculous about that. I clearly remember that she said in a interview that she uses her social networks as a tools (to comunicate about her career not her personal life).

How can someone be mean with her knowing the way she treates their fans? She treat them like a friend she knows for a long time not as a stranger (and not via internet like a lot of artists that shows fake love with fans to create a humble image that no one believes).

I've seen a lot (and I really mean a lot) of videos and photos with her fans and she looks so sweet, humble and down to earth with them (It does't look fake at all) hugging, crying, kissing, signing things, taking pictures with them, etc. That's what I admire of her that she is normal with fans and treat them with love and respect (She doesn't have that stupid and superior attitude that most of artist have when they ask for a pic or something and only seen the fans as a pocket full of money to waste on him/her)

I prefer the Lana that is shy through internet and a sweet person with fans (face-to-face). By the way, sometimes she responds comments on her YouTube account :shh:

Well, I agree that she needs to be present in a certain way with her fans through her social networks. But it's her choice whether we like it or not (Personally to me it doesn't matter. I still support and love her).

But don't being ridiculous about that. I clearly remember that she said in a interview that she uses her social networks as a tools (to comunicate about her career not her personal life).

How can someone be mean with her knowing the way she treates their fans? She treat them like a friend she knows for a long time not as a stranger (and not via internet like a lot of artists shows fake love with fans to create a humble image that no one believes).

I've seen a lot (and I really mean a lot) of videos and photos with her fans and she looks so sweet, humble and down to earth with them (It does't look fake at all) hugging, crying, kissing, signing things, taking pictures with them, etc. That's what I admire of her that she is normal with fans and treat them with love and respect (She doesn't have that stupid and superior attitude that most of artist have when they ask for a pic or something and only seen the fans as a pocket full of money to waste on him/her)

I prefer the Lana that is shy through internet and a sweet person with fans (face-to-face). By the way, sometimes she responds comments on her YouTube account :shh:

Amen!