Sign in to follow this  
MariaDelRey

Lana Del Rey covers CLEO mag.

Exactly!! I'm sure you're thinking the same thing as your scrolling down the lanalysis page.

Hey hey hey, ain't nobody here for Lanalysis shade.

ksha2.gif

Horrible looking cover. And doesn't every women's magazine that isn't ELLE or Vogue advertise with the best sex tips the world has ever seen?

If we all did what the magazines tell us to do, we'd be pros at everything. The world would be much better. Maaaaan, why did I never realize that all we've got to know to find the meaning of life is written inbetween adverts for beauty lotions and safe sex?

Yeah but as you said, the thread was about analyzing her lyrics; what does posting old pictures of her and screenshots of her not liking lady gaga have anything to do with her lyrics? I'm sure plenty of those things were not easily found so you obviously went above and beyond and dug them out to get to know more about her. I'm sure she didn't want some of that information to be known either.

Girl, did I say that? I'm making a point that I AM A FAN and usually with fans we would like to get to know more about the people we are FANS OF.

You do know Lana use to be really easy to reach out to... and still is in many ways. Just a couple months ago you could of commented on her facebook status and she would reply. Just a couple months ago you could of messaged her on youtube and she'd respond. In several interviews she's stated she doesn't really use social media that much. Only as a promotional tool. So maybe she doesn't respond to all her fans tweets. Does she have to? No... not really. So just because she doesn't reach out to her fans on twitter and other social media websites any more, doesn't mean she doesn't reach out to the fans. Because she does.

VyIsfwC.jpg

You do know Lana use to be really easy to reach out to... and still is in many ways. Just a couple months ago you could of commented on her facebook status and she would reply. Just a couple months ago you could of messaged her on youtube and she'd respond. In several interviews she's stated she doesn't really use social media that much. Only as a promotional tool. So maybe she doesn't respond to all her fans tweets. Does she have to? No... not really. So just because she doesn't reach out to her fans on twitter and other social media websites any more, doesn't mean she doesn't reach out to the fans. Because she does.

That's one argument! :D The other one is you don't know whether it's really her!

I mean, nice if somebody gets a message but you can't be sure, that's it's really Lana and not her manager or whoever.

http://www.youtube.com/user/lovelanalikelife ♥Music For Lana&Lana's Fans♥

You and that Lanalysis thread can go straight to hell

Why are you so damn bitter? As an artist, Lana's job is to make music, that's it. She is not obligated to spend hours on twitter replying to people like you to satisfy your whiny god-complex. She's a human just like everyone else and she deserves privacy.

Exactly!! I'm sure you're thinking the same thing as your scrolling down the lanalysis page.

*You're 

Maybe you should be the one taking a seat, at least until you learn proper grammar and respect. Just a thought. :)

14417469274.gif

But...isn't it all about what baby wants? Like, when baby wants McDonald's, baby should get McDonald's. And when baby wants Lizzi del Ray to do something, Lizzi should do what baby wants. Is this not the case? I am so such confusedest. Whare am i? You are making the walls of my reality tunnel come crumbling down. 

"The limits of my language mean the limits of my world." -Wittgenstein

But...isn't it all about what baby wants? Like, when baby wants McDonald's, baby should get McDonald's. And when baby wants Lizzi del Ray to do something, Lizzi should do what baby wants.

If you want it super-sized, I can do that for you.

If you want it double fries, I can do that for you.

qm.gifqm.gifBaby.jpg

tumblr_mhs73q4yRD1qll34mo1_500.gif

Stalking you has sorta become like my occupation.