rways

Lady Gaga Hate

I don't think she was thinking this way when she was wearing fur :toofunny:

It's just FASHION. Fashion is amazing and Gaga needs to wear lot's of varieties of outfits so why not fur? i don't think that's that much of a problem. 

And then just feel what you feel (if this makes sense :toofunny: ) i don't think Gaga has just stopped pleasing fans she just is going through rough parts of her life and she wants to take a break from her fans cause you know we demand too much from her.  

Well, I honestly don't know what she was thinking, but it's the way I see it. If we talk about fur, I'm not a supporter of it, because, seriously, killing animals for smth like fashion in my view is simply mental.

I'm not sure we demand too much from her. Yes, one thing is when people go on about wanting ARTPOP to be released etc. I understand she needs time, I understand she needs a break, but that's not what I'm talking about. I really don't want to go into details and explain the whole story about what happened and why I think a certain way about her.

i do agree that LM.com is messy but you were the one talking about Gaga doing everything without giving a fuck but you complain about wearing fur?

I don't mind fur at all i don't see why people just make that much of a big deal about it tbh.

Because its a terrible thing to do with animals??? They are killed in a brutal nasty mean way. Its not like they give them a shot or something to sleep and than are killed. Its brutal and nothing in my opinion can justfify such action. I am obviously not talking about a leather jacket made out of a dead cow.

And you do know Gaga CANNOT just please AL her fans? i mean she sends food sometimes, she gives them money even, she gives them lot's of time so i'm sorry for you if she didn't go down or meet you at your show cause not all celebrities do what she does. She even let her monsters enter her rented house to give them Thanksgiving food, who does that? 

The food thing can be interpreted in many ways. I personally think its very obnoxious throwing food out of a hotel balcony. She should send her security to give to people in hands in the streets or whatever. Thats one thing, a nice action to actually deliver them food.  Throwing food of a balcony its another story a show off in a not nice way IMO. I think its poor taste in so many ways I can not even describe it.

glgcDdT.gif

i do agree that LM.com is messy but you were the one talking about Gaga doing everything without giving a fuck but you complain about wearing fur?

I don't mind fur at all i don't see why people just make that much of a big deal about it tbh.

Because its a terrible thing to do with animals??? They are killed in a brutal nasty mean way. Its not like they give them a shot or something to sleep and than are killed. Its brutal and nothing in my opinion can justfify such action. I am obviously not talking about a leather jacket made out of a dead cow.

And you do know Gaga CANNOT just please AL her fans? i mean she sends food sometimes, she gives them money even, she gives them lot's of time so i'm sorry for you if she didn't go down or meet you at your show cause not all celebrities do what she does. She even let her monsters enter her rented house to give them Thanksgiving food, who does that? 

The food thing can be interpreted in many ways. I personally think its very obnoxious throwing food out of a hotel balcony. She should send her security to give to people in hands in the streets or whatever. Thats one thing, a nice action to actually deliver them food.  Throwing food of a balcony its another story a show off in a not nice way IMO. I think its poor taste in so many ways I can not even describe it.

She didn't throw food literally she was in Puorto rico and she was in the streets and she gave them like some money to go eat a pizza.. :toofunny:

and in rio she threw some flowers then sent some burgers through her bodyguards to her fans :toofunny:

For the fur it depends on your view of things. I do know it's like a bit mean but Fur is amazing and besides we already shoot animals down to eat them so....

qqAZ3mU.png

Well, I honestly don't know what she was thinking, but it's the way I see it. If we talk about fur, I'm not a supporter of it, because, seriously, killing animals for smth like fashion in my view is simply mental.

I'm not sure we demand too much from her. Yes, one thing is when people go on about wanting ARTPOP to be released etc. I understand she needs time, I understand she needs a break, but that's not what I'm talking about. I really don't want to go into details and explain the whole story about what happened and why I think a certain way about her.

actually we do.... 

it might not seem a lot for you but when you get your hip broken, your grandpa dies, you need surgery and plus you need to write a good album and then you just need to please the fans... yup that's already alot. I think she is just relaxing a bit while working. She isn't appearing anywhere so no one can put pressure on her+to hype everyone....

And after all it seems Gaga is performing at the VMAs which means comeback :party:

qqAZ3mU.png

I am vegetarian too, I didn't really like the fur and the meat dress but I got over it

This. People should just get it over with and move on.

Especially for the meat dress... it had a meaning: Fight and stand up for your self or you'll get used by people just like she used that meat 

qqAZ3mU.png

This. People should just get it over with and move on.

Especially for the meat dress... it had a meaning: Fight and stand up for your self or you'll get used by people just like she used that meat 

Well, she can say it has a meaning ( and it is a clever one) but it was also because her team knew it would get her lots of attention. ( which is ok). People need to understand that Gags is just like any other person and she should not do stuff just because you want her too ( I never said it ok, she is a Goddess)

EotAQlJ.jpg