rways

Lady Gaga Hate

It is the BTW tour? :awkney:

I haven't had the chance but I have watched it countless times on youtube. Not even I like the delusional fans tbh u_u. Even if it is really exaggerated there is kind of an union between the fans and her. Childish but it doesn't mean it is not there.

I am not saying Lana did not achieve a lot, she really did and I love her, but it is ridiculous to compare both of them even like this. Gaga(which was also nobody)'s two first singles reached number one in the US which has the largest music market in the world ( not saying that shit like this counts. charts are kind of stupid tbh). Not even going to talk about the other. If you are really giving arguments like these you really have no idea of who Gaga is and what she has truly accomplished. Not wanting to be mean but next to Gaga, Lana is nothing... ( it doesn't make her less of an artistm we are just talking about accomplishments and popularity).

We have different opinions, that's fine. In some ways gaga as accomplished more, and in some ways Lana has accomplished more. I respect what Lana has accomplished, and I feel she's worked hard to get where she is now. I see her as accomplishing more. You don't. That is fine. I actually do think gaga has a lot of talent, but to me... she gets a little ridiculous and is too preachy. I actually had a gay friend who loved her, and now can't stand her. You know why? Because he said she was too preachy, with her gay rights activism. And the thing is, there's nothing wrong with working on gay rights, but to me it seems so fake and I feel like she uses it to get fans. Another thing. She ate too much at her parents restaurant and gained some weight. She got some heavy media attention, so she tried to spew some 'body revolution' crap to make herself and her fans feel better. And as for her fanbase, I can't stand them. I think they're worse than beliebers or directioners. You like her, fine. I  actually like a lot of her songs, but I find it hard to really listen to her now and I don't think she's had anything great recently either.

That is all.

VyIsfwC.jpg

pXgqPAx.gif

honestly, i feel like gaga and lana are at the same level of artistry. though they are different styles of artists no doubt.

A little piece of me died after reading that... :icant:

glgcDdT.gif

What did she achieve? To be a less hot version of... well basicaly every single artis before 2008? Her albums are not different from what we already heard. And her tours can't be compared to bigger shows like Britney's, Madonna's or even Rihanna's. And don't make me start on her lyrics...

The fact that you are comparing Gaga's concerts to Britney's is dizzying. Britney doesn't even bother singing live anymore, and she's simply old news. She's nowhere near the quality she used to be and Gaga is infinitely superior. 

This giant ball of hate towards Gaga on this forum is the reason I rarely post here; I just lurk. I understand this is Lana Boards, and not everyone is going to like Gaga. That's fine; that's their opinion. However, many members here constantly make snotty little remarks that are simply flame bait, and yet is somehow still allowed around the forum. Calling her ugly, saying she's trash, etc. It's all inappropriate. We get it, you don't like her. You don't need to say anything else.

MkWI4Ns.png

We all know that Gaga in not necessarily considered "beautiful" by today's standards, so of course they had to find something to get her attention :) The crazy outfits is a great marketing strategy ( we can also say that Lana's excessive "sadness" that is portrayed by the media is one too). I just didn't like the last comparison, not even going to say anything about it.

Well, almost everything is art, it depends on how we see it and on our tastes. Pop music is often seen as trash and it is almost always been like this, it is ridiculous.

Considered beautiful are you really using that one? Lets put it this way: Adele is overweight (a lot). Amy Winehouse, Florence and Tori Amos are far away from being supermodel material. You know what they have in common? Talent. You might say that is not pop enought so I would say what about Ke$ha, Madonna, Fergie, Jessie J?? Honestly also not super pretty. They all got attention, sell albuns and do concerts. I love pop art. Dont twist my words. I never said pop art is trash. Gaga is not what I would call good pop art. Gaga says, thats her speech not mine, that she does ART. She is very full of herself in that aspect. She talks about her music, outfits, tour and everything Gaga related like is ART and not only art but amazing art. Gaga herself doesnt classify her work as pop art just ART. That is one of her problems. Art has substance and creates and generates a feeling. That mess is not pop art, not art is just a good old Happy Meal in my humble opinion.

glgcDdT.gif

I used to never even think about Gaga but her being mentioned in EVERY SINGLE TOPIC here makes me hate her guts so fucking much.

And when I heard her friends and family arent`t even allowed to call her Stefani anymore...  :drag:

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

I am still confused whether I should say something or not and say my opinion about this.

First of all, I love Gaga, and I have loved her since early 2009. I think Gaga has changed a lot (to the worse) since Born This Way came out. It's nice that she wants everybody to be themselves and she makes them feel accepted, but at least to me, she seems to be so made-up sometimes. It's not really natural, and apparently the fame (no pun intended) has taken over her in a way which she thinks she's powerful enough to come up with whatever speech she wants, and there will still be millions of "Little Monsters" thoughtlessly following it all.

I love to be a part of the community of the artists I admire and love, and I used to be on Lady Gaga forums but they are just so filled with immature and stupid fans that I just would rather let it go. I feel so much more comfortable here and around fans of the other artists I love than Gaga. She is a big part of my life and special to me, but I don't think I would stand it if her next album or attitudes were like in the Born This Way era.

Are you serious?   :wtfney:

Well that's what somebody on here said.

Caesar said he’d fall in love with me if I was older. I own all of Mexico and I got my own roller-coaster.

And when I heard her friends and family arent`t even allowed to call her Stefani anymore... :drag:

Not true.

Those are the only people she responds to if they call her that

BzhmW.png

I'm so unimpressed right now I cropped my avatar to convey how unimpressed I am

OEEhSJT.png

That unimpressed.

You are by no means bound to love or even enjoy the music of another successful pop musician, but they are always popular for a reason. Gaga is popular because she writes incredibly melodic pop tunes and uses unique vocal phrasing. Her image is extremely marketable and people like something that deviates somewhat from the norm. It's like a nice piece of art that while by artistic standards is a little old hat (dare I say derivative) but still brings you absolute joy because as a stand alone piece, it is beautiful and fun and you just love it because you do. You can't explain to someone why an artist is objectively shit because they won't believe you. How can you possible understand the emotions or thoughts a single human has connected to one piece of music? Shame on you for trying to ruin that for someone or trying to make them out as bad people for feeling the way they do, just because you don't like it. It really is the classic STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE. I'm not saying don't express your opinion, you are absolutely justified in doing so, but there are much more tactful ways to get your point across.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg

The fact that you are comparing Gaga's concerts to Britney's is dizzying. Britney doesn't even bother singing live anymore, and she's simply old news. She's nowhere near the quality she used to be and Gaga is infinitely superior. 

This giant ball of hate towards Gaga on this forum is the reason I rarely post here; I just lurk. I understand this is Lana Boards, and not everyone is going to like Gaga. That's fine; that's their opinion. However, many members here constantly make snotty little remarks that are simply flame bait, and yet is somehow still allowed around the forum. Calling her ugly, saying she's trash, etc. It's all inappropriate. We get it, you don't like her. You don't need to say anything else.

First of all Lady Gaga does playback too, it has been proven so don't play the "Britney does playback" and shit when one leg of her tour outsell your fave tour, so please just don't play there cause you are going to loose, and if Britney is "simply old news" why does she had 3 hit singles on her last album while your fave only had one and she had to sell his album in .99 cents, and yeah honey it's true, don't be "BUT AMAZON PAID THE FULL PRICE" because that's false, even Billboard had to change the rules for the presion of the people. And WAIT who has the number one song in the worl at the moment oh wait, that's right, IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH.

If you don't like to post here, then don't post, you clearly are one of those people who come here just lurking for the leaked sons, and that's sad. BUT if people care about Lana a little they won't be crying about how people hate their fave, I mean if you want a place where people praise Gaga, go to wtvr board you are in, it's easier for you and for us.

NOW THE BOLD PART: Yes, people here, including me, don't like her and yes we talk about her BUT it's only when you people make threads like this, or "DOES LANA LIKE LADY GAGA?" or stuff like that. HUN I'm a stan of the living legend Britney Spears (who has made a lot more for pop music than your fave), and I have to deal with people don't liking her, BUT I don't make pathetic threads about it.

pXgqPAx.gif

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

Gaga actually produces her songs ( along with producers of course but bitch is really active in the studio) while Lana for example has other people produce her songs ( she helps to but not at the same level). I guess it really depends on someone's taste ( if a song is well made or not, etc. that's your opinion so it's ok)

LOL I was talking about the song writing, but okay. Don't get me even started with the production of her songs...

I'm so unimpressed right now I cropped my avatar to convey how unimpressed I am

OEEhSJT.png

That unimpressed.

You are by no means bound to love or even enjoy the music of another successful pop musician, but they are always popular for a reason. Gaga is popular because she writes incredibly melodic pop tunes and uses unique vocal phrasing. Her image is extremely marketable and people like something that deviates somewhat from the norm. It's like a nice piece of art that while by artistic standards is a little old hat (dare I say derivative) but still brings you absolute joy because as a stand alone piece, it is beautiful and fun and you just love it because you do. You can't explain to someone why an artist is objectively shit because they won't believe you. How can you possible understand the emotions or thoughts a single human has connected to one piece of music? Shame on you for trying to ruin that for someone or trying to make them out as bad people for feeling the way they do, just because you don't like it. It really is the classic STOP LIKING THINGS I DON'T LIKE. I'm not saying don't express your opinion, you are absolutely justified in doing so, but there are much more tactful ways to get your point across.

I think your post is just out of place in a thread that asks people for their reasons why they don't like / can't enjoy Lady Gaga. Nobody is trying to ruin anything for anybody. A thread named "Lady Gaga Hate" is bound to have some negative opinions, isn't it? So I don't understand why people that like her feel offended by the posts in this thread (i repeat myself here) that asks for these kind of posts and have to immediately jump for her defense and get the discussion out of hand. Don't you think this is rather the classic STOP HAVING A NEGATIVE OPINION ON THINGS I LIKE?

First of all Lady Gaga does playback too, it has been proven so don't play the "Britney does playback" and shit when one leg of her tour outsell your fave tour, so please just don't play there cause you are going to loose, and if Britney is "simply old news" why does she had 3 hit singles on her last album while your fave only had one and she had to sell his album in .99 cents, and yeah honey it's true, don't be "BUT AMAZON PAID THE FULL PRICE" because that's false, even Billboard had to change the rules for the presion of the people. And WAIT who has the number one song in the worl at the moment oh wait, that's right, IT'S BRITNEY, BITCH.

If you don't like to post here, then don't post, you clearly are one of those people who come here just lurking for the leaked sons, and that's sad. BUT if people care about Lana a little they won't be crying about how people hate their fave, I mean if you want a place where people praise Gaga, go to wtvr board you are in, it's easier for you and for us.

NOW THE BOLD PART: Yes, people here, including me, don't like her and yes we talk about her BUT it's only when you people make threads like this, or "DOES LANA LIKE LADY GAGA?" or stuff like that. HUN I'm a stan of the living legend Britney Spears (who has made a lot more for pop music than your fave), and I have to deal with people don't liking her, BUT I don't make pathetic threads about it.

pXgqPAx.gif

Actually Gaga uses background vocals/background vocalists. She never did playback. Don't get me wrong, britney is my fave artist after Gaga and Lana, but Britney does playback.

Not true.

Those are the only people she responds to if they call her that

This

No she didn't, it's terribly misquoted. People always start judging because of rumors  :biblio:

Truth

honestly, i feel like gaga and lana are at the same level of artistry. though they are different styles of artists no doubt.

This imo

qqAZ3mU.png

pXgqPAx.gif

:mariah:

:mariah: :mariah: :mariah:

14417469274.gif

I think your post is just out of place in a thread that asks people for their reasons why they don't like / can't enjoy Lady Gaga. Nobody is trying to ruin anything for anybody. A thread named "Lady Gaga Hate" is bound to have some negative opinions, isn't it? So I don't understand why people that like her feel offended by the posts in this thread (i repeat myself here) that asks for these kind of posts and have to immediately jump for her defense and get the discussion out of hand. Don't you think this is rather the classic STOP HAVING A NEGATIVE OPINION ON THINGS I LIKE?

Then I guess I partially take issue with the thread title too, why do we need to evoke "hate"? Anyway, the main point of my post was to try and lay out my final point of "I'm not saying don't express your opinion, you are absolutely justified in doing so, but there are much more tactful ways to get your point across." because I was genuinely a little disappointed in the fact that people would just take this thread as an opportunity to kind of act like douche bags. Again, I'm not saying don't have a negative opinion on something, but I would so prefer if people would try to be eloquent about it. I did see a lot of people do that but there's really something about people being overtly hateful and not backing it up that rubs me the wrong way. Why can't we have intelligent debate rather than a burn thread? They're more fun. Although I do get your if you can't take the heat stay out of the kitchen approach. Anyway, apologies if I was unclear/am still being unclear.

4d05b88473027157c69dadf2c058161f.jpg