rways

Lady Gaga Hate

yes a lot of people go to the us to get 'famous' as their are a lot of record labels situated in america. AND MOTHER OF GOD what you just said about adele is completely wrong, she became famous because talent explodes from her, the media was crazy in europe and here in Britain before the us - next you'll be saying amy winehouse was famous due to the us. And of course it's easier to be an artist if you speak english due to english being the universal language atm. What i'm trying to say is that i disagree with what you said about north america having the biggest market and how music revolves around it, because statistics show otherwise.

I'm done.

Thank you. Would send you a cake for that answer. By the way Adele was playing in brazil even before her 21 album debut. I saw her clip for Chasing Paviments in Multishow which is today the biggest music chanel in brazil. Amy was also in the charts before people even know who she was in US. Amy did concerts in Rio for the first time in Adele debut in Brazil was in late 2008 if I am not wrong. Also most Radios staions and music chanels use the UK as a base for international charts in south america not north american charts. Thats why people like Adele, Amy, Marina, Tori Ed get in music chanels in Brazil almost at the same time they get radio time in england.

glgcDdT.gif

I don't understand people who talk about Gaga don't have good lyrics. She is even better and better each album.

'I wanna take a ride on your disco stick.'

yeah, great lyrics. 

VyIsfwC.jpg

You are kidding if you say that South America has a huge music market. We pay more in Brazil because of the taxes and all. I didn't say the other markets were not important but the music market turns around North America.

You have a math problem in your comment. A market is not only based in album sales or charts. Is also based in the cherry of the cake, the one that really makes money: concerts. And in that matter South America, Asia and Europe blow North America out of the water. South America, Europe and Asia will never sell international artists albuns like US because they have a very strong national market. The sales are divided through to many artists. But when it comes to concerts the real money maker I am sorry you need to buy a calculator and read a little more before making such assumptions of market importance. I did elaborate my simple math thoughts under the spoiler. Read if you want don't I don't care.  I am done :facepalm:

First today's a market's importance is not really based on album sales but also for their concerts market. Simple fact: The importance of a market is equal to their ability of making money. A album is sold for pennies a concert for hundreds so make the math. In the end is just math. First album sales: How many humans live in South America my friend?? Do those humans  have access to internet?? Can those humans buy an album from Itunes or watch a concert using YouTube? The Killers sold out only in Brazil more than 1 million albuns. Have no idea how much they sold all over south america. But today 1 million in one countryis a pretty good number. Remember that Lana sold internationaly not even 3 millions. Ivete Sangalo has sold more than 3 millions albuns in Brazil only.  Do we rule the charts? Off course not and the only day we will is the day our national market becomes irrelevante which hopefully won't happen. South America has a pretty stroing and diverse national music market. There for internatioanl acts have to compete not only between themselves but with a lot others strong national singers.

Lets go to concerts which is the money maker and where the importance of Asia, Europe and South America really shows: Katy Perry did concerts in São Paulo for 35.000 people selling tickets from U$ 100. Her biggest crowd ever. Rock in Rio holds a public of 110.000 people a day for 7 days straight. Lolapalooza in São Paulo holds a public of 70.000. The arenas are prepared for a public of 20.000 to 80.000 in Brazil in major cities. This is in the cities not far away in the desert llike Coachela. Do you think that is a small market?? When you can download music for free?? You would call 40.000 people paying for your concert a small market?? Some other: festivals Caldas Novas Country 50.000; Belo Horizonte International Music Festival 100.000  In Argentina Katy Perry did a concert for 25.000 people I doubt she plays for such a crowd in many places. MAdonna just did a concert for 40.000 people in Rio, Sao Paulo. She also did a huge concert in Buenos Aires. Concerts in Argentina are hold in football stadiums guess the capacity? Also Chile and Peru have pretty good public. Madonna got a cool 50 million for her sold out South American tour. The whole tour got her a cool 300 million. Make the math and see if is relevant to you. Gaga's leg tour in Brazil was considered a flop because only sold 20.000 tickets. How many countries can consider a flop 20.000 tickets sold concert?? Only a place that the normality is 40.000 to 70.000...Is just simple math really...just count people x money. In  south America 195 millions people live in Brazil only. We are a huge market because the fucking population is huge and loves music, and goes out a lot. We don't pay expensive tickets only because of taxes is because people are willing to pay for entertainment more than most. Europe holds so many festivals and concerts that would take me a whole day to name them since is so many countries with such diversity of music. Same goes to Asia. In the end is just math. The numbers are there and pretty easy to find. Album sales are not the major money maker  concerts are. The music market turns around where the money is that simple. And in that math South america is a hell of a important market just like Asia and Europe.

glgcDdT.gif

Gaga is fucking flawless, and has achieved and will achieve more than Lana ever will. Haters stay pressed. ;)

Well aren't you the pessimist. Anyway, I like gaga but I just hate her fanbase. I have honestly never come across a more vile and hostile fanbase ever. The shit they post on twitter about Madonna, katy, rihanna, Adele and pretty much any other female artist that's in the music industry that's not their precious ~mother monster (vomit) who's obviously open for any kind of personal attack without a single valid reason, is disgusting. 

1070400_orig.png

Actually, I do believe you lose this battle, because I see Gaga but i definitely don't see Britney anywhere on this list...

Second, Amazon chose to sell her album at $0.99, not her.

Third, "Scream & Shout" is the worst song Britney has done to date.

And I'm not even going to get into the playback thing, because I've seen Gaga perform with live vocals. Can't say the same for Britney.

Only if you use the whole cap and don't cut it when you fave appears

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_highest-grossing_concert_tours

Still she signed a deal to make it happen, it's not like they sold my album at 99 cents.

You can't talk shit about Scream & Shout when Lady Gaga has Just Dance on her record

I've seen Britney with live vocals, twice, DWAD and FFT. But still BOMT TOUR, OIDIA TOUR and THE ONYX HOTEL TOUR had live songs too, and don't forget about You Oughta Know in the Circus Tour.

tumblr_mgy013C6ZJ1rsn92lo1_500.gif

Neither agreeing nor disagreeing with this, but Gaga had equally as many singles as Brit did, but Gaga's performed better.

Also, Brit isn't #1 in the US so it's factually incorrect to say she has the #1 song in the world. Especially when it's not even her song, she's featured in it

http://www.breatheheavy.com/scream-shout-number-one-song-in-the-world/

FLOP HUMAN BEEING, how can the US succes mean, the world? Still she is #5 there, also even if it's will's song, he wont get the success he is getting without Britney.

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I took a screenshot of it: I can't fit all 42 slots of the chart in one screenshot. I was able to prove my point with the top fifteen, anyway  :whitney:

No, you said that Britney wasn't there, and she is. So you don't prove anything but that you don't know how to use PAINT  :eek:

tumblr_nqgjv3rg7p1si48w3o1_540.gif

I took a screenshot of it: I can't fit all 42 slots of the chart in one screenshot. I was able to prove my point with the top fifteen, anyway  :whitney:

Your point is kind of stupid though. Of course Gaga's tour grossed more when she did more than twice as many shows. If Britney's tour did as much, her tour would have made more money than Gaga's. Just saying. 

14417469274.gif

No, you said that Britney wasn't there, and she is. So you don't prove anything but that you don't know how to use PAINT  :eek:

I'm not going to fumble around with Paint for twenty minutes and piece together a bunch of screenshots just to show everyone that Britney was at the bottom of the list  :oh:

Your point is kind of stupid though. Of course Gaga's tour grossed more when she did more than twice as many shows. If Britney's tour did as much, her tour would have made more money than Gaga's. Just saying. 

Well, he said that one leg of Britney's tour could out sell the entirety of a Gaga tour. That's the point I was trying to make.

MkWI4Ns.png

OK, lady gaga fanbase is sick ... true that but only because it's really huge! Like everywhere, there r good and bad people, you can't deny it... but u don't judge an artist just because of her fanbase! And about the lyrics, in the fame they were really poor that's true, but kinda fun, and then in tfm and born this way you can really find good stuff like speechless, highway unicorn, you and i, the edge of glory... and gaga's lyrics are waay different from lanas cuz lanas are really visual and gagas are more allegorical, but you know it's a matter of taste. About gaga persona I follow gaga since the beginning and i think she's really talented! She's like a rock star, i saw her both at the monster ball and at btw ball and her voice now is really good and shes a really kind and wild girl ahah I dont give a fuck about who sells more cuz that's not what makes someone an artist. Tbh You r arguing about silly stuff, we could discuss without being rude but that wont happen cuz being bitchy it's cool. 

let the light in, it's a cruel world

http://www.breatheheavy.com/scream-shout-number-one-song-in-the-world/

FLOP HUMAN BEEING, how can the US succes mean, the world? Still she is #5 there, also even if it's will's song, he wont get the success he is getting without Britney.

I was simply saying the US is still a major factor in music worldwide, and it's not as successful here

BzhmW.png

Baby, Britney won't make that much money from tour anymore. Well she will make millions and millions for sure but what I am saying is compared to other artists. And I think is a good thing. She went through a lot so is good that she is not doing that many concerts to top the list. Britney needs a stable life. Look how much she emproved having stability. I am glad Britney is not on the top 5  and probably won't be. Means that her management is taking care of her as a person and not making her do more than she can handle. If I was in Britney's team I wouldn't let her be more than a week away from her family and her house. Let her be at the X Factor, record some singles to satisfy her fan base. Maybe even make an album and do a mini tour. She already lived all this, the number one, the pop princess. Hell even Madonna looked up for her like she was actually approving people calling her the new Madonna. Things didn't turn around well for Britney and no one will really know what happened but one thing I know is that Britney is much better whtithout all the midia surrounding her every move. About the list after all that happened to her I would say uau she is still number 15. That is a big accomplishment not a defeat.

glgcDdT.gif

The fact that you are comparing Gaga's concerts to Britney's is dizzying. Britney doesn't even bother singing live anymore, and she's simply old news. She's nowhere near the quality she used to be and Gaga is infinitely superior. 

This giant ball of hate towards Gaga on this forum is the reason I rarely post here; I just lurk. I understand this is Lana Boards, and not everyone is going to like Gaga. That's fine; that's their opinion. However, many members here constantly make snotty little remarks that are simply flame bait, and yet is somehow still allowed around the forum. Calling her ugly, saying she's trash, etc. It's all inappropriate. We get it, you don't like her. You don't need to say anything else.

Ive always loved gaga since she came out in 2008 and I still do. Then in 2011 I discovered Lana and it felt like *falling in love for the first time* Now, i'm on littlemonsters.com and there are so many lana fans there... I was speechless, so happy about that because it's      so great to share your biggest passion with other people that feel the same and I remember when Ride video came out... it was the most popular post on lm! Obviously, there are also crappy monster that dont like her but whatever... but now I joined lanaboards and it's exactly the contrary! So sad :( but you know, I can tolerate that

Would you look at that :dorothy:

LanaBoards is known for being unnecessarily pressed to the max about a celebrity who doesn't affect any of our lives? :dorothy:

Potentially active members flee at the high concentration of hatred? :dorothy:

Relentlessly active Gaga fans like myself feel uncomfortable and upset as fuck when this shit keeps cropping up? :dorothy:

The reasonable and welcoming voices are too easily drowned out by shady emoticons and endless cries of "BRITNEY >>> UR FAV TBH GAGA IS HORRID SHIT" and mob mentality and hideously off-topic threads? :dorothy:

I can't imagine :dorothy:

No one's asking for Gaga praise. Just less fucking hatred.

LanaBoards is known for being unnecessarily pressed to the max about a celebrity who doesn't affect any of our lives? :dorothy:

Relentlessly active Gaga fans like myself feel uncomfortable and upset as fuck when this shit keeps cropping up? :dorothy:

The reasonable and welcoming voices are too easily drowned out by shady emoticons and endless cries of "BRITNEY >>> UR FAV TBH GAGA IS HORRID SHIT" and mob mentality and hideously off-topic threads? :dorothy:

Thank you.

YES Thank you YES!

qqAZ3mU.png