Sign in to follow this  
Television Heaven

Lana covers «Palace Costes»

First page under the spoiler. Sebastian will translate the rest with decent french. Any miss quote (lots of them for sure) I did is because I was at the beach surfing instead of being in the french class. Thanks for the understanding my lazyness and love for waves. Sinceraly.

October 2011 based on a single and a music video, video games prophetically titled (or she confessed her love to a guy fan of video games), Lana Del Rey comes out of nowhere and never s' leaves our memory . With clips that mixes vintage super-8 images, some naive form of souvenirs. The music is slow, educated ike a decadent cabaret her voice is sweet with a teenage face and huge lips. Lana Del Rey, 25 years,  first glimpse to pop star status - a pop star analyzed, criticized and loved - which doesn't seem to leave our mind.
At the time, in Elle magazine, one of the few French media were able to find her before she explodes on the midia, lana del rey apperas as sexy,  educated and a fragile girl, but determined, conscious of hysteria beginning to crystallize around her: they talk a lot about me today, but that is probably only temporary. Tomorrow, they will talk another person. I thought my songs were good, even if anyone heard them. At 19, I recorded an album that was never released. I suffered a lot, and then I have a reason to do more. I love singing, but I have other ambitions in life: dance, studying philosophy, speaking Spanish, go see my friends in Miami, work with programs for alcoholics and anti-drug in my neighborhood.

In a short time, comes the spark! The Web alone ignites and tears her a part and twitter, social networks has intensified the mention of her name . Lana Del Rey becomes unipresent and inescapable. Everyone wants to comment on the part of the American dream which embodies. Pitchfork, the reference site of musical avant-gardism, the dedicated, the Guardian class in the category of artists follow cov ... While rumors piled on top of the stack, smarter striving to demolish the building myth. We learned that she is the daughter of a salesman caravans, as her name, which sounds so good to the ears is - Lana Turner in contraction of Chevrolet Delray

glgcDdT.gif

I don't really like how they've used a couple different shoots (well, kind of)... it looks a bit messy. I think the cover has a poor design too.

20r46kx.jpg