lola

Taylor Swift

My theory is that we'll get a second hint tomorrow, another on Wednesday, the title on Thursday and then the song (possibly also the video) will be released at midnight. Album info will either come simultaneously or sometime after. If we're lucky, we'll get a live stream along with the single release, but I'm not confident she'll follow her old pattern this era. What she's done so far is for sure out of the ordinary for her, so I think she'll continue surprising us up until album release. 

she gives 90s kate moss vibes in that cover, i'm not a fan but the misogyny used against her has always gone out of hand and i sympathise  

03bfd2fa4eecc001f3f12dd52e7ceea4--style-

3f2f5c4998da8f7c15d54854f879c7c8--young-

yo i'm fascinated, :w8ing:  i've bought 1989 at the time and i can't wait to see how she handles her return, i'm a 100% sucker for stories about taking back your agency this is going to be interesting but i hope she doesn't over dramatize it 

I am slayed a bit by the cover honestly but Gaga did this idea already with the scrapped DWUW video  :crossed:

5.11.14 // 9.20.14 // 6.11.15 // 6.13.15 // 6.14.15 // 1.26.18 // 9.21.19

AAAAAAHAHHDJFSKHEREUIPGKUTKRJFBGRDGMR

help

although the ida has been done before, the album cover is PERFECT imo

this era feels so much different than all her previous ones

the album is supposedly more singer-songwriter esque  jdfreejwkjhjjhgsdhsfdhjhkgf

The Lord