Sign in to follow this  
xratedcuntxrated

Spanish

A couple years ago my granfather gave me a Gipsy Kings record and I found in love with it. I'm not a big fan of spanish music but Shakira and Gipsy Kings are amazing. Shakira's first album Piez Descalzos and Fijación Oral Vol 1 are masterpieces and IMo she fails in translate the poetry her music has in spanish when she writes in english. As fluent as she is for some reason her spanish lyrics are infinitely superior.  Some of Ennrique's Iglesias best work is also in spanish like Ayer.

Bamboleo from Gipsy Kings is one of the sexiest songs I ever heard.

glgcDdT.gif

A couple years ago my granfather gave me a Gipsy Kings record and I found in love with it. I'm not a big fan of spanish music but Shakira and Gipsy Kings are amazing. Shakira's first album Piez Descalzos and Fijación Oral Vol 1 are masterpieces and IMo she fails in translate the poetry her music has in spanish when she writes in english. As fluent as she is for some reason her spanish lyrics are infinitely superior.  Some of Ennrique's Iglesias best work is also in spanish like Ayer.

Bamboleo from Gipsy Kings is one of the sexiest songs I ever heard.

Shakira lyrics are so cute in spanish!! those songs are poems.

As a spanish speaker myself, I feel ashamed by the music tbh

i dont like most of the music i've heard but there are songs which are good too, i like Javiera Mena style and songs.

<Knowles // Aitchison // Grant> 

Some pop singers I like are Shakira, Selena Quintanilla, and Eiza.

Mystica Girls (female metal band also from Mexico)

Sin Pudor (Colombian punk band)

Stream of Passion has had some lyrics in spanish and since their singer Marcela is mexican.

:sluttybunny:🌧️