Sucker

ionnalee [iamamiwhoami]

Jonna - under the name "ionnalee" - will release her first solo single since starting iamamiwhoami, "SAMARITAN", in collaboration with fashion label Comme des Garçons soon. Release date to be announced.

uwT9IuS.jpg

tumblr_olvkx8IiET1ruv0clo1_1280.jpg

Kinda disappointed that we're not gonna get any new iam stuff for a while but it's nice to see their roster expanding and actually begin to regularly release stuff.

Also why 'ionnalee'? Maybe she wants to separate herself from her previous solo stuff under Jonna Lee?

Kinda disappointed that we're not gonna get any new iam stuff for a while but it's nice to see their roster expanding and actually begin to regularly release stuff.

Also why 'ionnalee'? Maybe she wants to separate herself from her previous solo stuff under Jonna Lee?

Yeah, "ionnalee" is so awkward written down, but I think because the J in "Jonna" is silent and more like a yoh or o sound "ionnalee" would almost be pronounced like "I, Jonna Lee" which I quite like.

It's going to be very interesting to see how different this is from iamamiwhoami or not.

Cant believe the project is in hiatus just because of her solo stuff.  :toofunny:

The other creators in iamamiwhoami have been releasing solo projects too :D

I think all 3 of the solo projects so far have been good. Nothing compared to iamamiwhoami, obviously, and Never Too Much is definitely my favourite.

In case people didn't know, but I'm sure everyone does by now, she had 2 solo albums and an EP before iamamiwhoami :D

They're not electronic, and more piano/acoustic guitar singer-songwriter type stuff, but they're very good.

In case people didn't know, but I'm sure everyone does by now, she had 2 solo albums and an EP before iamamiwhoami :D

They're not electronic, and more piano/acoustic guitar singer-songwriter type stuff, but they're very good.

i used to be hooked on The Light back in the day :defeated:

lABVyGE.png