8. GONE 
  9. LIKE HELL
  10. FOLD
  11. HERE IS A WARNING 
  12. HARVEST 
  13. MEMENTO
  14. DUNES OF SAND 
  15. SIMMER DOWN
TR/ST is featured on "Harvest", Barbelle on "Memento" and Jamie Irrepressible on "Dunes of Sand".

Tracklist leaked:

• JOY
  • SAMARITAN
  • TEMPLE
  • WORK
  • WATCHES WATCHES
  • NOT HUMAN
  • BLAZING
  • GONE
  • LIKE HELL
  • FOLD
  • HERE IS A WARNING
  • HARVEST
  • MEMENTO
  • DUNES OF SAND
  • SIMMER DOWN

TR/ST is featured on "Harvest", Barbelle on "Memento" and Jamie Irrepressible on "Dunes of Sand".

OMG TR/ST WILL BE SO GOOD WITH HER

H0bDaqU.gif

I don't imagine any of the other preludes will be reworked, unless she reuses the instrumentals somehow, but I don't think the remaining instrumentals really suit what she has released so far as they're all very ethereal and calm.

I'm looking forward to the collaborations, as that's something she hasn't done before, although featuring Barbelle is basically like calling it an iamamiwhoami song lol.

I don't imagine any of the other preludes will be reworked, unless she reuses the instrumentals somehow, but I don't think the remaining instrumentals really suit what she has released so far as they're all very ethereal and calm.

I'm looking forward to the collaborations, as that's something she hasn't done before, although featuring Barbelle is basically like calling it an iamamiwhoami song lol.

No its not

iamamiwhoami = both collab in a mutual way

memento = ionna wrote and produced the song, claes just sings (or prob also co wrote)

No its not

iamamiwhoami = both collab in a mutual way

memento = ionna wrote and produced the song, claes just sings (or prob also co wrote)

I know, it was just a silly remark based on the fact it's Jonna and Claes together.

I was hoping a Royksopp collaboration might appear. She was a brilliant guest vocalist on their tour, so I hope they still have a chance to work together and do something in the future.

someone call me when her album is released, I love this woman but can't keep up with these songs so I'm just waiting until te whole record is out

There's only 4 songs so far, so check them out! :)

Chances are she might release another one between now and February before the album drops, but that's only a guess because it's a long time between now and then.

Very excited for the iamamiwhoami remix! It'll be interesting to see what Joanna and Claes do with the song together. I'm hoping the prelude samples are a little more pronounced and obvious, and that they include the stuttery vocals from the start of the prelude somehow.