Sign in to follow this  
Spac3gypsy

Bristow, VA @ Jiffy Lube Live - June 11th, 2015

HAHAHA!!! :deadbanana:

Yeah, you have to drink the right amount of water. Enough not to be dehydrated and faint, but not too much. It's better to drink too much and hold your pee than not drinking enough and faint. If you faint, it's game over.

I was front row and the girl behind me, slightly on my left started befriending me and I saw her coming... When I was turning my body to talk to her, it was creating a space for her to get closer to the front, but that was fine. After a while, there was enough room for her to get front row. The other girl behind on my right didn't get that chance. Her hand was holding the barricade between me and my friend and my elbow was on her hand to let her know I wouldn't let her get in front and separate me from my friend who was front row on my right. If you are front row with friends, make sure you are elbow to elbow all the time.

There's always a change for GA to get front row. I was happy for them. Never lose hope :P

Yes I was really worried that somebody would slide between my friend and I, so we linked arms the whole time to stop that from happening. There were a LOT of girls getting pulled over the barrier, more than I expected. Overall the crowd was not as rough as I thought it would be, though.

Yes I was really worried that somebody would slide between my friend and I, so we linked arms the whole time to stop that from happening. There were a LOT of girls getting pulled over the barrier, more than I expected. Overall the crowd was not as rough as I thought it would be, though.

I was one of the three tall guys in front pulling the girls over the barricade. :toofunny: it was scary. Multiple girls passed out on me.

Check my status, guys. :oprah:

I was the one who gave her the booklet! It was such an incredible experience.

What song was playing at the time? It's possible I have it on video... from a long way away... with much swaying involved...

Actually, I really hope someone else uploads better video to YouTube  :toofunny:

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

What song was playing at the time? It's possible I have it on video... from a long way away... with much swaying involved...

Oh my god...that would be amazing. I can't remember which song, though....it all happened so quickly. I think it was towards the middle, so maybe after Chelsea Hotel or Brooklyn Baby? I'm not sure.

Oh my god...that would be amazing. I can't remember which song, though....it all happened so quickly. I think it was towards the middle, so maybe after Chelsea Hotel or Brooklyn Baby? I'm not sure.

I'll try to review it tonight and see if I see anything.  I remember people throwing stuff towards the end but I don't remember seeing a CD. That's awesome, though!

39150648115_3584eac590_o.png

Or maybe it was closer to the end...before SOC, Serial Killer, or VG.

I'm not sure. :rip:

Or maybe it was closer to the end...before SOC, Serial Killer, or VG.

I'm not sure. :rip:

I'll try to review it tonight and see if I see anything.  I remember people throwing stuff towards the end but I don't remember seeing a CD. That's awesome, though!

It was just the booklet and we had thrown it early on, but we didn't get her to notice until later. It was sitting open right beside her water :rip:

We did have a full-on conversation for about a minute. It was so surreal.

I was one of the three tall guys in front pulling the girls over the barricade. :toofunny: it was scary. Multiple girls passed out on me.

Oh ok, I was almost next to you then! I was next to the girl with the colorful hat. I had a hat on too

Oh ok, I was almost next to you then! I was next to the girl with the colorful hat. I had a hat on too

On the left side behind the cameraman? I was the middle guy of the three and was wearing a black button-down with white dots on it. That would be cool if we talked at some point!

At the beginning of my video for Chelsea Hotel, Lana is crouching down to pick something up, then she tosses something a couple of feet forward onto the stage. I can't see what it is, though. :/

That's when she was tossing the necklace pieces. It was a couple of songs after that, I think. Hmm

So much fun at this show. Even though it was sweltering hot. I had silver VIP and got there at 6 am and was front row center! Even though there were a couple of people that showed up an hour before the show and tried to cut the line. Thankfully the VIP host sorted it out and moved them towards the back. 

So much fun at this show. Even though it was sweltering hot. I had silver VIP and got there at 6 am and was front row center! Even though there were a couple of people that showed up an hour before the show and tried to cut the line. Thankfully the VIP host sorted it out and moved them towards the back.

She was so sassy....I loved it. You must have been waiting near me then!

Lol she wasn't sassy, Natalie was extremely calm and just knew if she didn't please the whiners things would get ugly. Especially since there was parents there.

I'm just teasing...I liked her a lot and was very glad she had everything under control. :)

Lol she wasn't sassy, Natalie was extremely calm and just knew if she didn't please the whiners things would get ugly. Especially since there was parents there.

"Please the whiners," you mean appease the people who had been waiting upwards of 12 hours, right?